“Simple and delicious”

Cafe Bistro Mon Plaisir
Ranked #298 of 6 516 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Neighbourhood: Ville-Marie
Description: Open for both dine-in and take-out services, Cafe Bistro Mon Plaisir in Montreal has a dish to satisfy everyone's palate with their assortment of French and Canadian cuisine. Call and ask about our prix fixe menu.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I were walking from Chinatown to the old port of Montreal and noticed this lovely bistro. We wanted to eat at a local family oriented place, not a big banner.
Wow, we were not dissapointed! Everything was so good!
I tool the shrimpana and my husband had the tuna wrap. We both took a salad and a drink. The price was fair, and the food amazing. I also had a moka coffee, one of the best ones i've ever had!
The lady at the cash was very friendly and the overall service was perfect.
We were staying at a hotel not too far and decided to come back the next morning for breakfast. They had good choices of omelets but my favorite was the chocolate/hazelnuts croissant.
If you are in the area, you must stop here!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Dima Y

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Great location to stop off for a coffee and cake. The lady behind the till was delightful and everything tasted good. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was also handy that it was opposite the bus stop we needed to get when we left.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a very hot afternoon for a drink the Italian soda and iced coffee were just what we needed and were delivered promptly.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I loved the drinks. The owner is so friendly and I love that he decorated the hot chocolate :)

Reviewed 28 July 2017

What a great little bistro, try the louisina shrimp sandwich. There was 5 of us 4 adults and an 8 year old, food for all with drinks (coffee and teas), 40.00$. Rapid servcie and very tasty food

Date of visit: July 2017