“You will not find frozen here ... At All”
Review of Porco

Porco
Ranked #1 753 of 6 249 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Description: Our mission at PORCO is to provide a casual, family-friendly dining experience, mixing Italian tradition in a contemporary world.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was a find for us even though we live in N.D.G. and it has been in operation for over a year. Their fare is all made from scratch - every morsel. We decided to stop in for lunch as we were walking on Monkland. You will not be disappointed with either the fare or the service. There is great care in plating and in portion size. If you are visiting Montreal it is a place to put on your agenda to go and eat. Get out of the core of the city and come to one of the communities of Montreal. The wine list has something for every taste. as well as a full bar.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Although it is a place for pork, I decided on the eggplant parmigiana. The green salade was very fresh, the dressing perfect. The eggplant was in a spaghetti sauce. It was difference than I usually have and I really liked the difference. The cannoli was so so, not the Italian dessert I was hoping for.
I do want to go back and try a pork dish.

1  Thank George Z
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Porco a few times since it opened and I’ve loved it each and every time. The porchetta there is mouth watering, and they offer it as a plate or as a sandwich. They have the most incredible pork Milanese plate that I constantly crave. Their pasta dishes are also really delicious. I definitely recommend!

2  Thank Dahlia M
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We ate there 3 times in 5 days. Brunch, lunch and dinner. Always great! Staff are friendly and authentic. Porchetta is outstanding. Don’t miss their cubano or porchetta poutine!

1  Thank Alessandro D
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I really enjoyed my brunch! There are traditional brunch plates with "Porco" twists to them. The coffee is FANTASTIC. The space is funky, almost old school diner-like. Be sure to make a reservation, though. It fills up quickly.