“Nice atmosphere good service and food”
Review of John Brown Grille

John Brown Grille
Ranked #13 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: John Brown Richmond Street Grille is located on the historic Victoria Row of downtown Charlottetown. We are proud to offer the best of Island cuisine - tantalizing chowder, delicious salads, amazing steaks seasoned to perfection, a large variety of seafood and gluten free options as well as a delectable pub menu. We offer many different varietals of wine, an abundance of craft ales - from near and far, live entertainment and a sophisticated, relaxed atmosphere for you to dine, mingle and dance . We look forward to seeing you soon at John Brown Richmond Street Grille - come for dinner and stay for the party.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great place on a Friday night to watch the game and have a beer. Food and apps are great and their Burger love was really good. Nice night out!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Came in for supper on a brutally wet, windy and cold summer evening. Attentive service, nice ambience and good food. My maritime tacos and my husband's curried lamb sandwich were both very tasty. His fries were piping hot and perfectly done, whilst my Caesar salad was generous in size and delicious. The outside pavement seating, empty when we visited due to the appalling weather, was full and being entertained by musicians in the pedestrian area when we walked by the following evening. We may well go there again before we leave Charlottetown.

1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I love John Brown! I was referred by staff at my hotel, and I ended up eating more meals here than anywhere else during my stay. They have a wide range of excellent lunch and dinner choices—something to suit any taste—and (I was delighted to learn) have many gluten-free options. The food is great, the portions are large, and the patio is awesome. I can’t wait to get back there!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

First time at JB’s, it was great! My friends loved the fish and chips and I’ll be back for the steak sandwich...tomorrow perhaps?! :-p

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Food is delicious and they have a great mussel special after 2pm. Food is fresh and very tasty. Centrally located to all the main spots in C-town