All reviews pumpkin bread french toast small balcony sun room victoria park downtown charlottetown off street parking boutique hotel small hotel bagels within walking distance quiet location laundry facilities bed and breakfast common areas hot items close to downtown no elevator
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Excellent location -- walking distance to Victoria Park, waterfront, and downtown -- beautiful property. Includes a full breakfast cooked to order and free WiFi. I loved the sunroom. Staff was especially friendly and helpful— when I had to leave at 5 am for a flight they packed me breakfast to go!
Bed wasn't super soft but I still slept well. I'm in PEI every other summer and I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
hhhouse, Owner at The Harbour House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hello!

Thank you for your review! Yes, we offer packed breakfasts for our customers who are leaving early, thank you so much for mentioning it!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very much looking forward to your return visit!

All the best!
The Staff at The Harbour House.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Fantastic staff; incredibly clean; beautiful breakfasts; outstanding location. We absolutely loved our stay...beautiful city; loved the balcony and kitchenette in our room. The staff was very helpful and so very warm .

Room Tip: Balcony and kitchenette is a lovely addition..
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

A beautiful place to stay. Great location, great staff, clear rooms, fabulous breakfast.
The place is within walking distance to the main street with lots of beautiful shops and restaurants. It is also very close to the board walk and a nice neighborhood to discover.
My room was big, extremely clean, had a fridge, windows that you can open, and AC. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Great breakfast with many cold and warm choices.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and there is no elevator. It was not a problem for me to take the stairs, but all rooms look really nice.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Greetings!

Thank you so much for your review! We greatly enjoyed having you here! Thank you for mentioning our awesome staff, and the cleanliness. We pride ourselves on our strict cleanliness protocols, and we are so happy you noticed!

All the best!
The Staff at The Harbour House.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed only one night in Charlottetown, but the Harbour House was a nice choice - good location, clean room and helpful staff. Breakfast was nice and enjoyed the opportunity to speak with other guests about their adventures

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review!

We hope to you have you back soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. We had a room in the basement. It was blissfully quiet. Bed was a little firm for my liking but I slept well anyway. Room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast was great, staff extremely friendly. Good location for walking around Charlottetown. If we ever make it back to PEI I’d definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to your visit in the future!