All reviews truck traffic ambassador bridge huron church road noise room facing complimentary breakfast is light sleeper great hotel front desk staff business travel room was clean lots of parking king suite the breakfast area hockey tournament convenient location home away from home
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I was very disappointed with this Hampton Inn room I was assigned. Tired and old room. Carpet dirty and peeling wall paper. Not what I expected of the Hampton Inn chain. Usually much better experience

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank davidgJ26XP
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear davidgJ26XP,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the condition of your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

3.5/5

Pros
- clean, friendly front desk staff
- pool, hot tub, fitness room
- rooms are a reasonable size
- reasonably good breakfast

Cons
- no fridges in rooms
- if you are looking for upscale this hotel will fall a little short

Overall, would definitely recommend this hotel given the location and selection from other hotels in the ares.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Jon P,

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Despite the lack of a refrigerator in your room, we hope to see you return soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I prefered hampton inn because of its location while travelling to US via ambassador bridge we took a night stop over and the experience of our stay was pleasant specially the breakfast .except some road noise as our room was facing main road.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gail M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Good Day,
Thank you for your recent review. I can certainly understand your concern with the road noise. If you would like to contact me, I can go in and note your Hilton Honors profile with a property specific request to note you prefer rooms on the back side of the hotel. I can be reached at YQGCN.DS@hilton.com.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Gail

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I was called to Windsor on family business at short notice. Although it was one of the busiest times the manager made a special effort to accommodate my needs. The staff is top notch and always helpful, they even remember your name if you come more than once. The breakfast is good and the rooms are comfortable. When I mentioned the AC was noisy it was fixed immediately. Come to Windsor and stay at the best hotel there is and the rates are fairly reasonable.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank GoldenEagle56
Gail M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We certainly focus on customer service and we're very pleased to see that our team was on top of all of your needs.

Should your travels return you to Windsor, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Gail

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Close to the border for those travelling to and from US. Beds are good. Pillows are tiny. No fridge in rooms. Rooms are clean and well kept. Breakfast was good but because of events going on, there was not enough room for everyone. They openned up a conference room the next day for the overflow. Good idea. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple