See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018

For my one-night stay I'd say this motel served its purpose. It's an unremarkable place to park your tired bones and nothing more.

Pros: Clean room, ice machine, refrigerator, helpful management, next to highway 401, and one BBQ with picnic table

Cons: musty smell, poorly-working A/C, humidity

Room Tip: Get a room on the ground floor near one of the exit doors to the parking lot for more convenience.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Super E, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ambassador Bridge Windsor on, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hello Chowmeister,

Thank you for your review. It was good to know that we were able to meet all your expectations. Please known our hotel is still in the midst of renovation and once completed I am sure you will have more enhanced guest experience at our hotel.

See you soon during your next trip to Windsor.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

2 nights stay (Saturday & Sunday). Room was on the second floor. Extremely quiet considering the amount of traffic on Huron Church. Room had a fridge, microwave and coffee machine. Very clean. A/C worked well. Bed was comfortable. No issues with wifi. All the staff we dealt with were pleasant and very helpful. Would stay again next time in the Windsor area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Super E, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ambassador Bridge Windsor on, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Lynne R,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking time our of your busy schedule to write this wonderful review. Everyone at Super 8 Windsor Ambassador Bridge is really pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Looking froward to welcome you again during your next trip to Windsor.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I stayed in March, 2018.

It was a long day for me as I traveled from Banff to Windsor taking flight from YYC to YYZ and four hours midnight driving to Windsor. All for my Cousin's first Birthday in Canada.

I checked in around 3 or 4am during Night.
The Night Audit guy was friendly and also offered me Noon Check out option which was much needed for me after long day.

The Location is a plus point as it is located on the main highway with a Gas station and some eating options nearby.
Ample Parking Space, The room was Nice, Big and Clean. Bed was Comfy.
WiFi was working fine.
Bathroom was Clean but seemed like it need an upgrade but was fine for the price.
I didn't get time for breakfast so wouldn't say how it was but the Morning Staff made sure to ask me about the stay and everything.

It was Satisfactory overall.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Dhaval B,

Firstly everyone at Super 8 Windsor Ambassador Bridge would like to wish your cousin a very Happy belated Birthday. Every staff of the hotel was really pleased to know that you had a very pleasant stay with us.

Please know our hotel is in the midst of renovation & soon we are planning to renovate all our hotel guest room bathrooms. Once the renovation will be completed I am sure you will have even more enhanced guest experience with us.

Again thank you for your wonderful review, and we look forward to welcome you again during your next trip to Windsor.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Its Motel 8 - not the Ritz Carlton.
Great bed - slept like a baby.
Quiet location.
Food nearby.
Slowish internet.
Staff all helpful and friendly.
Central location - not downtown.
Had a micro, fridge, coffee maker.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super E, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ambassador Bridge Windsor on, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Jon M,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to inform you that we have just upgraded our WIFI service & I am sure you will enjoy using our complimentary WIFI service more now.

Looking forward to welcome you again during your next trip to Windsor.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

This was the worst place that I have every stayed with my family. My wife had to go out and purchase cleaning supplies to clean the the room and washroom. This to totally not acceptable. the fridge was rusted and the room smelled very bad. The bed were very uncomfortable . I will never stay at a Super 8 again. They couldn't pay me enough money for me to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super E, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ambassador Bridge Windsor on, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hello Fazzari,

It is very hard to understand, that if you found our hotel that disgusting then why did you stay with us for 2 nights? If our hotel did not meet your expectations than you should have at least informed the front desk about your concern & that way we would have got the opportunity to fix the problem you experienced.

Your reservation was part of a group with more then 10 rooms and every guest from your group had a very pleasant stay with us.

It is very unfair from your side that you did not inform the hotel about your concern during your entire stay and the feedback you left does not reflect the real experience you had with us.

Thanks