All reviews front counter staff short stay stay there again great experience hala airport housekeeper
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Rooms were filthy and disgusting, terrible internet. Poor selection for breakfast, front desk was not helpful. no manager available for discussion. linen and towels had blood stains. overall poor experience and would not ever return or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TravelodgeWindsor, General Manager at Travelodge Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear R.T Wagner,

I would like to thank your for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at Travelodge Windsor. Your thorough feedback helps us maintain and continue to improve the service we provide to our valued guests.

I am deeply disappointed to hear about your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will not regrettably alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I extend it with all sincerity. I do empathise regarding the points that you had mentioned in your review especially with the cleanliness of the room. This level of service is unacceptable and will be addressed with the appropriate party.

I have placed a protocol to ensure all rooms are rechecked prior to guest check in. In addition, while I am generally available for discussion, I have asked the staff to contact me if I have stepped out momentarily. Regarding the Internet services, I am also pleased to announce we have updated our Internet to fiber optic with additional access points throughout the property.

I would like to discuss your stay a bit further. Again, please accept my sincere apology and I hope this has not put off a return stay to our property.

Yours Kindly

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Staff were good to deal with. Internet was very poor unfortunately and had slow connection speeds with frequent disconnects. Location is good and quick access to highway. Some decent restaurants near by.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear rwesleyrn,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay at the Travelodge Windsor Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the highway and food chains. We also appreciate your ideas for improving on our internet connection, and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

My husband was at the Travelodge for a work trip last week. The hotel is basic and works well for trade/business people who just need a place to lay their heads for the night. It is located conveniently to restaurants/shopping and major highways.
On my husbands third evening of being there, he took ill. As a wife, two hours away, it was very difficult for me not to be anxious.
I called the front desk where I spoke to Violet. She was beyond friendly, understanding and immediately told me she would go up to his room to check on him for me.
Violet then called me back to report to me how he was doing. I so appreciated this support. She eased my mind and told my husband to make sure to call 0 and she would get him help if need be. It wasn’t long after that Violet called me back to let me know he had taken himself to the hospital.
The next day Violet did a follow up call to make certain my husband was okay as he ended up having to check out and return home that night.
At this point in time I learned that it was Violet’s first night on the job. I was so shocked as she went above and beyond what a front desk receptionist is required to do.
Violet also was checking the rooms for cleanliness etc, before all this issue happened, at which point she found the comforter to have a small stain and immediately arranged to have a clean one put on. How great is that!
My husband told me what a kind person Violet was and I was able to experience it myself at a time when I was very anxious.
So thankfully, my husband is going to be fine and we would certainly come back there just so I can meet Violet myself and thank her in person!
If we got service like that on Violet’s first shift, she has a wonderful career ahead of her!
Thank you again for being there for us Violet!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tomcat16

Dear Tomcat16,

Your compliments to our staff and management team are greatly appreciated. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

10 night business stay. Hotel is older but room was updated and was super clean and tidy thanks to Hala the amazing housekeeper! Helpful, friendly staff. Basic continental breakfast but within easy walking distance to several good restaurants for dinner. Good pricing. Biggest complaint was dismal wifi but an upgrade is coming in March 2018 so should be good for my next trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Donna R,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience of Travelodge Windsor Hotel ! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the food chains. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I have used this hotel for the last 10+ years for business trips to Windsor. It is great value for the money. The service has always been good. The only suggestion I would have is to have a meat selection for breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Dear Kathy R,

We can't thank you enough for your five star rating of our hotel. I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming and convenient throughout the years. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.