“Highly reccomend”
Review of Kona sushi

Kona sushi
Ranked #243 of 821 Restaurants in Windsor
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend Kona they have one of the best sushi presentations and entrees are wonderful also there new all you can eat menu is amazing will be going back every week forsure. Love there spicy mayo sauces and sumi sauce.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

First impression... there's 2 white guys with tattoos and a beard behind the counter making sushi... I can accept that.
The menu has more chicken and beef on it them it does fish... I can't accept that.
The restaurant is nice and servers are vey pleasant, but I want excellent sushi, this is NOT the place for that.
Hipster heaven though considering its in Walkerville.
There's much better sushi in town of you care about taste.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The $5 special pulled us in. The sushi and spring rolls will have us returning. AMAZING customer service: so good you tip even though you're grabbing take-out. I would've gone again the following day but they opened later.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Best sushi , hands down! The rice, impeccable...The fresh fish, perfect...and the tempura, so light & fluffy , one might think they we’re dreaming the perfect meal.
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Took my daughter for her birthday for a party of 6 on short notice on Saturday. Was very thankful they took us without a reservation. Food was absolutely delicious. Tried different sushi I have not tried before. Service is excellent. Will definitely be back!

Been to Kona sushi? Share your experiences!