See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

It is more of a hostel than a hotel. For the money we paid I’ve stayed in a hell of a lot better of HOSTELS. I’ve travelled across the world and for $40 got better than this. Let’s begin. For starters it does not look like a hotel at all, it looks like a store front. You go in to this area where you check-in and then have to walk back outside and go through a side door to get up to the rooms. It smelled gross in there. We were also told we got a complimentary drink at the bar next door by the staff at front desk- when we went over the bartender looked astounded, got extremely upset and went back next door to rip a poster down in the front of the hotel saying newcomers received one. Obviously it was not true and they were advertising this freely. Our room was not worth what we paid. No amenities other than a tiny toilet sink and shower that was basically shoved in a 4x4 closet. There was dried blood on our blanket, I’m a nurse so I can tell you that yes it was blood. There was white stuff on the headboard that looked like it had been “sprayed” there if you catch my drift. We were easily able to wipe it away with toilet paper... the entire place smelled of smoke although no smoking signs were posted everywhere. You can hear everything through the walls in this place. I would never stay here again. We were here quickly to just sleep after a concert at echo beach but we could have put our money to use somewhere else. It is disgusting. Also- don’t pay the $10 the staff quote you for parking, there is overnight parking in a green p across the street for $4.00, another deception from the staff. Honestly, The only good thing was the pizza place across the street ! We got out of there as quick as possible. You’ve been warned.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank talschouts
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Wow, don’t let the reviews scare you.

I’ve travelled to a few places around the world and I’ve seen worse.

Pros
Host Michael at the entrance is A+
Parking on site, few steps away
Several restaurants to buy food from steps away
Location is few minutes from many key tourist attractions

Cons
Walls are thin you can hear people talk. I can sleep like a baby even if a tank rolled into the building, so no issue for me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jat I
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I booked two rooms here on April 1st for the 14th of May. On April 4th, both rooms were charged to my credit card. I cancelled these rooms on the 13th of April. I cannot get anyone to respond with any amount of willingness to reverse these charges. I have begun a dispute with my credit card company in hopes they can settle this. I have been travelling across this country for almost 30 years. Never have I had this kind of trouble with an establishment. I recommend avoiding this fly-by-night operation if you can.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I stayed during 4 nights. It was clean, the bed was large and comfortable. The attendants at the front desk were great. Breakfast was awesome with a lot of choices. Great location for the restaurants. Definitly good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the best hotel of Toronto located next to all the shops you might need.
Wonderful and warm host from the owners.
Quiet room with good bed and nice bathroom.
Don't look forward, this is probably the place you need.
Hope to come again soon to your place.
Cheers