“Excellent accommodation in downtown Toronto”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
GlobeTrot...
“Excellent accommodation in downtown Toronto”
Reviewed 6 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our 3 nights stay in this beautifully furnished condo and Michael is a wonderful host. I will recommend it to my friends visiting Toronto.

ShaSharRu...
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
“awesome”
Reviewed 5 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This vacation rental was fabulous. It far exceeded what we saw in the pictures. It was clean, nicely decorated , very homey and comfortable. There were cereals , spices , milk , juices and other various essentials left there for our enjoyment. Michael the host was superb. He was available to answer all questions and remained very patient with us. We got to the apartment about 11pm that night due to some delays. Despite this , Michael was right there to greet us when we got there. He even helped us order in on our first night. Getting around town was easy because of the great downtown location. The streetcar stopped right across the street. I give this apartment two thumbs up.

Liked best: Interior design , cleaniness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
PChristie...
London, United Kingdom
“Family City Break”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

This has been the best holiday rental we have experienced in all of our travels. Michael immediately responded to our questions regarding travelling with our 18 month old son. He provided clear and concise communication about these, which we received from no other Toronto rental we enquired about.

Michael provided us with a travel cot and ensured to ask us which type of milk our son was on, along with leaving a supply of breakfast goods, fruit and juice in the apartment. The apartment itself was spotless and well furnished. The bathroom has a bath with integrated shower so perfect for both ourselves and baby. Secure underground parking bay provided but everything is also within walking distance and subway station/TTC on doorstep. Nice view of Toronto Island and city skyline.

Could not fault for overall service and experience. Although written as family city break with children in mind, this would be a perfect getaway for couples or individuals. Very impressed and will be using again if we have future visits.

Liked best: Balcony View
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Mother and son getaway”
Reviewed 10 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked this rental through trip advisor (very easy/smooth transaction). Why did I choose this specific rental? It looked lovely in the pictures, was affordable & allowed children. I was vacationing with my 7 month old son.
Michael was fabulous to work with, he was flexible & very responsive to messages/inquiries. When we arrived (we drove from Massachusetts, USA to Toronto) the condo was exactly as described. It was perfect. Michael went above and beyond and purchased fruit, milk, juice, chips, bagels & bread for us - an unexpected surprise! He gave us the grand tour and answered any questions I may have had.
Across the street is an amazing park/children's playground and indoor swimming pool- which is part of the condo complex; you get full access & I would highly recommend people check it out! There is also a lovely turf soccer field behind the building & there are proper matches that you can watch & there is a small children's playground next to it if you prefer a smaller play area for your child. There is also a great basketball court - I can't wait for when my son can enjoy these amenities.
Parking is free - which is a plus and there is a grogery store about two blocks away which came in handy so I only had to "eat out" my first night there & I could make my own meals for the remainder of the trip. If you are looking for quick inexpensive eat out option that delivers try Pizza Pizza (the conceirge can give you the phone number/help you call them). The delivery was super fast & it was very tasty pizza.
The big toronto sites like the CN tower etc are 1 exit away on the highway, but can be easily accessed using public transportation. This was a rest/relax & clear my head kind of a trip so I enjoyed not being on the same street as all the tourist attractions.
The people (& I mean everyone - from the staff to the other residents) at the complex are all friendly, helpful & just downright happy.
There was a slight hiccup ( piping/water issue) during my visit but it was totally out of Michael's control & he escalated the issue right away. I would definitely stay here again & recommend this condo to my friends & family.
July is a lovely time to visit Toronto - my son and I enjoyed our visit to & look forward to going back :-)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful park/children's playground & amazing swimming pool across the street
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing