All reviews boutique style living room fridge and microwave hotel is located shepherd subway
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I have been staying at this hotel every spring and fall for the last four years and it has become my second home. It’s conveniently located near work and I was able to get a special discount for being a returning guest. I always stay in room 200. While it’s not the biggest, I do feel that it’s the coziest in the hotel. The boutique style of the hotel makes it easy to forget that I don’t actually live there! I am never disappointed in my home away from home.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank dean k
Reviewed 22 January 2018

There are always bunch of squirrels on the parking. They are friendly and easy to feed. It doesn't influence the stay but makes a nice additional bonus. 1. The hotel is located in quite neighborhood and a bit on side from noisy sheppard and yonge. That is bonus number 2. The price is much lower than other hotels in the area. That is bonus number 3. The bed is big and soft (but not too much), overall pretty comfortable to sleep in. So, the bed is bonus number 4. They have fridge and microwave which is enough to cook some basic breakfast/launch/dinner. And the cooking is bonus number.

2  Thank Mary P
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We loved the concept of this hotel. It feels like you have your own apartment with everything you’ll need for a short or long stay. Our suite had its bedroom separate from the living room and the kitchen is convenient and functional. Keep in mind this suite has more of a kitchenette with no stove so don’t expect to be roasting a turkey during your stay. The room and bathroom were both very clean and obviously well-maintained. The bathroom fan can get noisy but it won’t cause too much of a fuss. I would recommend a room on the second floor as they are much brighter than the rooms below.

2  Thank andrew p
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I was looking for a last minute room near the Yonge and Sheppard area, not leaving me with many choices. I was apprehensive about booking a room at this hotel as I was looking for something very close to transportation, and wasn’t looking forward to the ten minute walk to the subway. Don’t let that deter you as the walk to the subway was actually enjoyable and quickerthan I expected. The route through the park makes for an easy trip to the station. The room was spacious with a comfortable bed and the hotel is on a quiet street that won’t disrupt your sleep. In the morning I had a breakfast sandwich at the hotel and although it wasn’t restaurant quality, it did the trick as an alternative.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LoveSeeKeR
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Though initially expedia mixed up our reservation the hotel stuff was kind enough and helped to handle the situation. The hotel itself is small and cozy. We liked how specious the suite was. And it's very convenient to have separate living/dining space. It feels like you are living in small apartment, not a hotel. The location was fine. Not the next door to subway but in 10 mins walking distance...walk-able I think. The breakfast was poor...it will work as emergency, but if you have chance better walk to Tim Hortons down the street.

Date of stay: November 2017