All reviewsboutique styleliving roomhotel is locatedfridge and microwaveshepherdsubway
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I was looking for a last minute room near the Yonge and Sheppard area, not leaving me with many choices. I was apprehensive about booking a room at this hotel as I was looking for something very close to transportation, and wasn’t looking forward to the ten minute walk to the subway. Don’t let that deter you as the walk to the subway was actually enjoyable and quickerthan I expected. The route through the park makes for an easy trip to the station. The room was spacious with a comfortable bed and the hotel is on a quiet street that won’t disrupt your sleep. In the morning I had a breakfast sandwich at the hotel and although it wasn’t restaurant quality, it did the trick as an alternative.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LoveSeeKeR
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Though initially expedia mixed up our reservation the hotel stuff was kind enough and helped to handle the situation. The hotel itself is small and cozy. We liked how specious the suite was. And it's very convenient to have separate living/dining space. It feels like you are living in small apartment, not a hotel. The location was fine. Not the next door to subway but in 10 mins walking distance...walk-able I think. The breakfast was poor...it will work as emergency, but if you have chance better walk to Tim Hortons down the street.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan K
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We were 8 people who stayed there for two nights. The rooms and beds were comfortable and the hotel personell were extremely helpful and friendly. They even went out of their way to make our stay pleasant and memorable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Melody S
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The Hotel's staffs were very polite and the room was very clean and quiet. I found everything great at this hotel. It was close to every interesting place in Toronto. As a family, we enjoyed staying at this hotel so much.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Sepideh J
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I was scared by all the negative reviews posted here but the hotel was so close to my destination point that I thought I would give it a try and survive through a couple of nights. And it's actually wasn't too bad at all. Well, truly this place is far from being luxurious but there is nothing disgusting too. The room was actually a suite with living and diving area and a bedroom. Everything was clean and in working order. It was quite there and I felt safe in the hotel and nearby area. Stuff was nice and made me feel welcomed. It's 2storey but there is no elevator...so yes, it's tricky for some people but I was staying on the first floor and it solved the problem for me. So, don't hesitate to consider it for your stay unless you are looking for some kind of luxury....

Stayed: October 2017