Reviews (1 833)
1 833 results
All reviews bank building great location superior suite atrium view small kitchenette mini kitchen stove top washing machine underground path the financial district valet parking king street beautiful hotel heart of downtown union station st lawrence market lobby bar
207 - 212 of 1 833 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was pleased all rooms are suites with kitchenettes. We enjoyed our stay! The location is in walking distance of everything! Great price. Valet is expensive but the self parking garage across the street is only 10 dollars on the weekends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sobrien_GM, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Bettinfor2,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our modern home-inspired suites, as well as our prime downtown Toronto location were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. We are so lucky to have a location that brings our guests just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences and it's great to know that it made your experience more special.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I had an early departure for a Niagara Falls tour and Elben helped me connect with transportation in just a few minutes. He was kind and courteous at a very early hour of the morning. I really appreciate it. The location is excellent, the rooms are pretty good (especially for the price), but could use a bit more sprucing up. All in all, great value for the money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Cyndie B,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our attentive staff, as well as our prime downtown Toronto location were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Our stay started with a warm welcome at the front desk. We choose not to valet park ($49 a day) and I parked in a near by public garage and ended up paying the same :P
Our rooms were exceptional clean and spacious with a little kitchen (803 and 818). Both with a king bed, which was very comfortable. We were in need of more towels and a new hairdryer which was run up to us in an instant from very friendly personnel.
We choose to have breakfast in the hotel, were you have the options of a continental $15 and a “Everything” $25.
We choose continental as we were not in the mood for eggs, bacon and sausage.
We were very happy with the pastries, bread, cold cuts and fruit included in this breakfast. Our server made our morning!!!!
I hope you get to meet LILI Gerochristodoulou with the longest name I have seen so far. She is the morning sunshine!
Check out was a breeze and the hotel was so nice to hold on to our suitcases while we explored the city.

I would definitely recommend staying here, the hotel is located in the financial district.

Positive:
Spacious rooms, clean, excellent costumer service, great breakfast, live music some evenings, location.

Negative:
Parking is pricey

Tip: try to get a room at the end of the hall so there will not be much trough traffic :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sobrien_GM, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear SimiPW,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our attentive, warm staff, as well as our spacious home-inspired suites were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. Our service team works very hard each and every day to ensure that we deliver the best guest service possible.

I truly believe that it is the staff here at One King West that are responsible for making us one of the leading hotels in Toronto, and it's a pleasure to know that they were there to help make your stay even more special.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had booked suite as there were 3 in our party. This gave us a bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. The connecting door was made up of glass panels so privacy was an issue. We also had to request more towels and crockery as the room had only been set up for 2 people not 3 as booked. We found the hotel staff very good, efficient and courteous. This hotel is in a great location and is very luxurious it would be perfect for a romantic weekend away.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Hynes2,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our attentive staff, as well as our prime location were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Toronto that brings our guests just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences, and it's great to know that this made your stay even more special.

I apologize for the issue you experienced in regards to the lack of amenities for the number guests in the suite as I understand this would be an inconvenience. I have communicated this to the concerned staff and we will improve our services.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Very nice stay, efficient and very pleasant staff and although a large hotel had a boutique feel. Great location right downtown in the heart of Toronto. Bar and breakfast service very good would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear KAS1257,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our attentive staff, our historically charming building, as well as our prime downtown Toronto location were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. It is such an honour to know that you would recommend our hotel. Rest assured that we will do whatever it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming back in the future.