“Dinner before Phantom of the Opera”
Review of Grace O'Malley's

Grace O'Malley's
Ranked #2 133 of 9 390 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Irish
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was listed on the Mirvish Theaters website and it had some decent reviews so we thought we would try it out. Service was a little slow but wee were there early enough for the Happy Hour drink specials. My wife had the Steak and Mushroom pie while I had their signature burger. Both were good portions, very tasty and were nice and hot. Had quite a wait for the server but eventually got or servers attention and ordered dessert. Sticky toffee pudding was good although the ginger cake was a bit dry (I think it was microwaved) and super hot. Took another while for the server to notice we were done and to get the bill. Price was reasonable for what we got and we still had lots of time to get to the theater.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Do we just ballpark our bill, or? What's the proper etiquette? This has happened several times now. I'm beginning to wonder why we keep donating money to this place. Slowest service possible. Come thirsty, stay thirsty. Unreal.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Reserved a table for a Friday at 4pm before a Yankees game in Toronto. Figured it would be packed. Not at all. No wait...burger prices were good from the daily special choices (C$10) Beer prices were decent also. Easy walk to the game afterwards.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Dropped in here for a drink while waiting for a table at a nearby restaurant. Ordered beer and onion wings. Service was excellent with a friendly and attentive server. But it was so noisy it was hard to carry on a conversation.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

After a terrible experience at a nearby restaurant my friend and I dropped in for drinks. We had an amazing time. The service was remarkable and we ended up staying longer to enjoy the live music. I would definitely recommend this place and will definitely return.

1  Thank ambiinthe6