Open today: 09:00 - 23:00

1 340
10 973
5 238
1 340
All reviews shark tank moving sidewalk sea life glass tunnel dangerous lagoon conveyor belt horseshoe crabs underwater tunnel all ages different species take your time cn tower kids and adults great attraction gift shop great for kids whole family
1 330 - 1 335 of 17 961 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous aquarium. Loved the walkway, the photo ops, the jellyfish.

I think it's a Great Value if you have the City Pass.

I'm not sure this review would be the same if I had paid retail.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I wasn't blown away by this aquarium. In fact, we got through it so quickly I thought there had to be another floor or 2. The shark tunnel was super cool. I liked that you had the option of going through it on the motorized walkway or walking at your own pace. Petting the stingrays was different. I'd recommend seeing it if you're in the area, but I, personally, wasn't blown away.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great location just outside the CN Tower.
As soon as you walk through the door you start seeing the amazing fish and exhibits on offer.

Great place for both children and adults, the glass tunnel is an amazing sight. This showing a variety of fish, including sharks! The wide glass panels offer excellent views and photo opportunities.

Near the end you have the opportunity to touch several sea animals, staff were friendly and welcoming throughout.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018

(Visited here using a Toronto CityPass which I would recommend!)

I've visited 3 aquariums (Bray (Ireland), London and Toronto) and can honestly say that this is the best!

You need to give yourself at least 90 minutes to try to see everything (longer if you have kids). The tunnel under the main tank is spectacular.

If you are in Toronto make sure you visit!

Date of experience: June 2018
RipleysAquaCa, Public Relations Manager at Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thanks for swimming by! The CityPass is a great way to see all the main attractions Toronto has to offer. Hope to SEA you back in the city again soon. -MH

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited the aquarium on a Saturday and so it was extremely busy. We bought a 9 day pass to see the sights in Toronto which I would definitely recommend as we skipped the long queue. The aquarium itself was amazing. I would recommend this to people of all ages.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thanks for swimming by! We definitely get busy on the weekends but glad it didn't stop you from having a great underwater experience. -MH