“Great Food”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North York
Description: Shop. Sip. Savour. JOEY Yorkdale is inspired by a modern industrial design concept and our globally sourced cuisine. Have a cocktail in the main floor lounge or take the glass elevator to the dining area on the upper floor.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food here is great, service is perfect and it is convenient. Stop in at JOEY and enjoy a steak or Sushi or anything on the menu, they never disappoint!

Management T, General Manager at JOEY Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Joshua, Thank you for choosing JOEY Yorkdale. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We will be sure to share this wonderful feedback with the team.

Thanks again Joshua and I hope you have a wonderful Canada Day weekend!

Best,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

we have been here three times while visiting family in toronto. you never get disappointed in this restaurant . the food in high standarts,the atmosphere is wonderful the prices are decent.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Orna-rom, Thank you for choosing JOEY Yorkdale. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We will be sure to share this wonderful feedback with the team. Thank you and hope that you drop in again soon.

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Best,

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Came to lunch with family today. We really like Joey and enjoy coming back year after year. The service was very fine and the food was good to very good.....HOWEVER....the restaurant was deafening to my ears with: 1. rock/pop music playing loudly, 2. several large screens with sports events playing loudly, 3. customers' voices trying to shout over the din of the entertainment.

I can't remember when a meal was ruined by so much continual noise, but this was certainly one where my meal was ruined for sure. We had to shout to hear each other and lean in to the shouter to hear. This is unhealthy and not necessary. Lunchtime is NOT a disco party and the staff should be more aware of how loud they are playing the music and screens. For health reasons the staff is probably losing their own hearing.

I'm not sure I'll be coming back soon. A visit to a restaurant should not be an assault but a comfortable time, not a physical blow to ones ears.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi boneblast, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Guest feedback is extremely important to me and I take it very seriously. If you’re willing to provide a phone number and best time for me to reach you, I would love to personally apologize and further discuss your experience. Thank you again and I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Dan Collens General Manager JOEY Yorkdale dcollens@joeyrestaurants.com

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Very negative experience with Joey Yorkdale to the point that I will not be returning to this location. From the incredibly rude staff encountered while attempting to make a reservation, to the inattentive staff (waiting over 20 minutes for a drink order when the restaurant was not busy), it's really too bad that the menu items are not bad at all! This location has lost my business permanently!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

this place is jack Astor's with a paint job....service was slow and rude, i had asked for a nice table because i was bringing special guest they gave me a cramped booth near the door..won't be going back here...

Management T, General Manager at JOEY Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi Sean,

I completely understand your disappointment and frustration. If you’re willing to provide a phone number and best time for me to reach you, I would love to personally apologize and further discuss your experience.

Thank you again and I hope to hear from you soon.

dcollens@joeyrestaurants.com