US$204
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$227
US$164
The Strathcona
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$177
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

US$148
US$125
  • Breakfast included
US$200
US$382
US$217
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

US$229
US$215
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

US$193
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$249
US$211
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

US$210
  • Pool
All reviewsno elevatorthe breakfast areaa ground floor roomyogurtgardiner expresswayeasy accessfree breakfastdecent breakfastroom was cleanminute drivenon smokingsmall fridgefirst floorclose to the airportwould definitely stay here againbit datedconvenient location
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The rooms are clean and spacious. They do have smoking rooms so if you are a non smoker this is not the hotel for you. They do offer breakfast in the morning. The WIFI is good.

I like that they have sliding doors on the first floor rooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Mandy U, General Manager at Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hello Erika, thank you for taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I booked this hotel over a month in advance of my trip. The night I arrived, the front desk couldn't find my reservation. There was only 1 room left (the Jacuzzi suite - at twice the price I was quoted). When I arrived home from my trip I contacted the manager, first by email (to which I never got a reply), then I began phoning. I gave him my confirmation number, and the rate quoted. He advise me that someone had cancelled my reservation (not me, but he couldn't tell me who because of privacy laws). The hotel won't compensate me at all.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank colinwilson363
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

we chose Stay Inn on Evans avenue outside Toronto for a few reasons:
- they had available rooms
- they were reasonably priced
- they were near main roads
- they had ample parking

on our three week holiday in Canada, we mostly stayed with family outside Ottawa. but longing for Toronto, as well as wanting to take my partner to Niagara Falls, we wanted a hotel that catered to our needs.

the room was clean, well made and worked well for us.

the breakfast area by the staircase was very small, but they had enough room for us each of the four mornings, and i particularly liked the warm waffles with butter and maple syrup...

it was easy to access from the through-road, and there was always room to park. we could easily use it as a base for our days near Toronto

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris Xter S
Mandy U, General Manager at Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Chris, thank you very much to sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This hotel is conveniently located at the south end of the 427 with quick access to the 401. It's boasted as a Boutique Hotel, but does not meet all of the criteria of a Boutique Hotel. It's a two story building. It does not have an elevator. It has adequate parking for standard vehicles but not a utility or cargo trailer. The hotel is often sold out. The breakfast area is too small for the weekend crowd. The ground floor rooms have patio doors leading out to parking. The hotel is clean and modern.

I've stayed there twice:
First time...I was given a ground floor room. The moment i walked into the room, I was overwhelmed with air freshener. Even though it was a non-smoking room, I could smell the cigarette smoke that they were trying to cover up. The air freshener was so strong that I would wake up with congested sinuses. (Or maybe it was from the second hand smoke.) Despite the sub-zero temperature, I often left the patio door open to air out the room. I also left a note on the bed every morning to House Keeping, not to use air freshener. By the fourth day, the air freshener smell was greatly reduced, but the smoking smell was still strong.

Second time... when I booked the room, I spoke to the hotel manager and the manager of house keeping. I specifically requested a second floor room, that no air freshener would be used on the morning that they made up my room, and that they air out the room on that day. This time when I walked into the room, there was only a subtle fresh air smell. What a relief!

I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for second floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank John H

Dear John,

Thank you for addressing your experience. For future stays, if for any reason, you are not satisfied with your accommodations, please let us know right away, giving us a chance to repair the matter. There is no need to stay in a room that you are not completely satisfied with.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Good price for what you get.
Clean room. Fridge, couch, comfortable bed. Free coffee all day. Lots of parking. Only problem we had was that we had arranged for a late check out and confirmed it, saw them put it in the computer... but of course they kept banging on the door and phoning the room...claiming not to know anything about it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marina H
Mandy U, General Manager at Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hello Marina, thank you for the feedback and for choosing Stay Inn Toronto. Do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.