“Good place ”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: West End
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Good little place, good beer selection, good food, average location, backyard patio was the best part.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great Sunday night here with my buddy. Good service. Amazing atmosphere. Locked eyes with a gorgeous girl in an NDP t-shirt. She stole my heart.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Little gem in this off the beaten track neighborhood. Staff was friendly and responsive. Menu is simple but kinda original. Ex: Brisket in a bun or zucchini grilled cheese, good prices and quality.

Nice patio for hot summer nights!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Atmosphere is neat but the service was poor from the moment we entered the bar. My meal was awful, I ordered the Mexican Torta and there was really nothing Mexican about it. It was missing ingredients (avocado) and random ones were added in (like carrots and pickles...paired with beans, chicken and cilantro...gross!). Even the cheese board we ordered to start was incredibly lacklustre. The bar tender was cold and unfriendly. The music and overall atmosphere were nice but the service and food will prevent me from returning.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We went there for Sunday brunch. The coffee was good, the food was really good, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We ate on the private, rear patio which is always nice, especially as we had a large group. The prices were ok. I will definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: August 2017