All reviews coffee pot minute drive short stay the room was nice ontario
Reviewed 18 December 2015

Very happy with my accommodation, staff friendly and helpful, even accommodated me by placing a microwave and bar fridge in my room since my airport shuttle was transporting me to Pearson International before their restaurant was opening in the morning.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 24 November 2015

front desk was excellent room was very clean no issue i loved the patio door ,it is going through upgrading but we did not felt any inconveience.Very good staff and i had been to many hotel this is at par. will be back..
My kids enjoyed staying there.

Room tip: main floor
Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank lim h
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Reception was very helpful when registering. Other hotel staff also helpful. Room was clean but not overly large. No refrigerator. There is an onsite restautant but not part of the hotel itself. On checkout desk staff was nor particularily friendly and even ask if we wanted a copy of the checkout form.

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank bonaccord4
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Not being happy with what we were getting for our money at the hotel where we were staying at the time (see my previous review), and in spite of having read the negative reviews here on TA, we walked over to the Comfort Inn next door and asked to see a room. The disorder of the front desk was not very promising, but an enthusiastic young man very willingly showed us a room. And we were nicely surprised with what we saw.

So we checked in the next day and were given a spacious room on the ground floor with two queen beds and a patio door that opened for fresh air, which was a relieve from the musty air in our room at the previous hotel.

True, the furniture is old but we could not find any fault with the cleanliness. The bathtub had traces of a bath mat that had been removed: it did not look nice, but again, it was clean.

Although the hotel sits right next to a busy highway and beneath the flight route of the nearby Pearson International Airport, the room is very quiet. The location, though in a neighborhood with little to offer, was perfect for the purpose of our trip.

There is a coffee maker with coffee pads in the room, as well as a fridge and a microwave.

Free wi-fi everywhere in the hotel. I used it intensively and it never failed. Fast too.

Breakfast is included in the price. Breakfast looks basic but there is white and brown bread, different kinds of muffins and bagels and a waffle machine with dough to make your own waffles. There is juice, two types of (prepacked) jam and a prepacked cheese spread. There are cornflakes, boiled eggs, yoghurt and fresh fruit.

Bottom line: not bad at all for this price.

Date of stay: August 2015
4  Thank Chinagazer
Reviewed 3 October 2015

This is a two-storey motel with parking at your room on the ground floor. My kids called it "sketchy" from the minute we entered the lobby lol. The patio door to our room was filthy with writing all over. Good thing we were on our way home and so a shower wasn't really necessary because I don't think I could've stepped in the tub, not sure if it was dirty or just old and dingy and there was some mold around the caulking. Beds were comfy and bedding was clean. Breakfast was your usual free offerings - waffles, bagels, toast, hard boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, nothing special as other first time reviewers have stated (gotta wonder about those first time reviewers who give this place excellent reviews lol). For the price I paid, I guess it was okay for one night and I would probably stay again.

Date of stay: September 2015