All reviews full kitchen living room church street gay village one bedroom apartment the penthouse king suite location is great subway station downtown maged balconies dishwasher condo sauna
Reviewed 11 July 2018

You can walk to the most important locaciones in downtown, room was very clean, but what we like the most was the attention of the staff members.

They did more than expected to provide us a great stay and even services were provided after we left because they took care of some things we forgot in the room.

Definitely would stay in the hotels on my future travels to Toronto.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TISHotelManager, Reservations Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town Inn Suites. We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We're very pleased to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, from our full and large suites, to our location and it's proximity to Toronto's main attractions.

We're very happy to read what you have to say about our excellent staff. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to ensure the best level of service is provided and it is definitely rewarding and gratifying to read comment such as yours recognizing these efforts.

Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to having you again in the near future!

Warmest Regards,
T 416-964-3311 Ext. #4003

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Close to downtown area and subway station. Clean, comfortable and safe neighborhood. The flat had everything we needed and close to everything. We could prepare our own meals using fresh and organic ingredients from a market 2 blocks from the suite and we could move around Toronto using the subway system which was also 2 blocks away.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town inn Suites!

We are very pleased that you had a great experience during your stay with us. We are grateful for your commendation of our clean and spacious suites and our very convenient location which is plus when it comes to getting in and around the city. We appreciate your comment and this inspires us to work harder and improve even more. We are very thankful for your feedback and for staying with us again.

Thank you so much for your feedback! It was such a delight to have you and we hope to see you again in the future.

Town Inn Suites

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The hotel was nice, the suite I had was large and clean and the staff very friendly and courteous. The suite had a balcony but it was not accessible, I asked for a key but was told that they had to be kept locked for insurance purposes....would have been a nice perk for the room if the balcony was useable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town inn Suites! We are very grateful for the time you have shared to leave a positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We're very thrilled to hear about your valuable stay with us! It always feels great to receive positive feedback from guests regarding our friendly staff and how our suites were perfect for your needs!

We're sorry about our balconies not being accessible. Our balconies have been locked as a safety precaution and we appreciate you understanding this matter.

Our mission is to give all our guests a home away from home. Thank you for a very uplifting review as it inspires us to work harder and improve even more!

We hope to see you again the next time around, and please do not hesitate to let us know of any opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Pleasantly surprised by the size of the suite, convenient location, and nice pool. The staff was very welcoming. Entrance from parking garage could use some attention, but otherwise, I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town Inn Suites. Thanks for the time you've shared to leave us a review regarding your recent stay with us.

We're very glad to be of service and loved that you enjoyed our newly renovated and spacious suites, our convenient location and our indoor pool. We're also happy to know our staff were excellent and took care of you during your stay. I will share this feedback to the whole team.

It was our pleasure to have you, and we hope to see you again soon for another outstanding experience.

Mara R
Reservations Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2018

This is my 3rd stay at the Town Inn Suites in the last 4 years.

The hotel has undergone tremendous renovations, superior upgrades, detailed modernizations and has re-created/re-branded itself exceptionally as a Top Contender in the downtown core.

If you are looking for comfort, yet an exciting edge to your living space, with all the fixings, this is the space for you. The sleek, white on grey finishes create an ambiance of clean and fresh surroundings. The new hardware upgrades allow you to entertain in style.

The newly renovated floors extending from the living room, bedroom and bathroom, allow a seamless transition from room to room, all coming together, just spectacularly! I was truly impressed and extremely happy with my stay.

The General Manager, Mr. Maged Girges is a gentleman and a professional. Available via email or phone call, he will address all your needs request upon request. Ask him and he will make it happen for you. Anything you need.

The friendly staff at the hotel kindly helped me bring my belongings from the garage to my room without any delay, they went even further, and helped me set it up on the open concept kitchen island. Did I mention the kitchen layout is perfect entertaining? It is!

Extra towels and other essentials were quickly brought to my room within minutes by the friendly staff members.

My guests were quickly impressed by my choice of hotel for the occasion that I have booked for, that being the Pride Parade.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone contemplating this property, either for business or pleasure, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Town Inn Suites for making my stay a memorable one!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town Inn Suites. It was a pleasure to have you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us.

We're very grateful for all your praises! We're thrilled to know you enjoyed the comforts of your newly renovated room. Your positive feedback on the service provided by all our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

Thank you so much for recommending us! We're very happy to know we've made you happy! We would love to be of service once again and we hope to see you in the near future.

Mara R