US$234
US$165
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$280
US$187
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$176
US$258
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

US$354
US$296
Hotels.com
US$162
  • Breakfast included
US$194
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$246
US$215
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$231
US$195
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$322/night.

US$219
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomchurch streetgay villageone bedroom apartmentthe penthouseking suitelocation is greatsubway stationcn towerdowntownmagedbalconiesdishwashercondosaunarom
Reviewed 4 July 2018

The hotel was nice, the suite I had was large and clean and the staff very friendly and courteous. The suite had a balcony but it was not accessible, I asked for a key but was told that they had to be kept locked for insurance purposes....would have been a nice perk for the room if the balcony was useable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TISHotelManager, Reservations Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town inn Suites! We are very grateful for the time you have shared to leave a positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We're very thrilled to hear about your valuable stay with us! It always feels great to receive positive feedback from guests regarding our friendly staff and how our suites were perfect for your needs!

We're sorry about our balconies not being accessible. Our balconies have been locked as a safety precaution and we appreciate you understanding this matter.

Our mission is to give all our guests a home away from home. Thank you for a very uplifting review as it inspires us to work harder and improve even more!

We hope to see you again the next time around, and please do not hesitate to let us know of any opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Warmest Regards,
Mara R | Reservations Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Pleasantly surprised by the size of the suite, convenient location, and nice pool. The staff was very welcoming. Entrance from parking garage could use some attention, but otherwise, I would stay here again.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town Inn Suites. Thanks for the time you've shared to leave us a review regarding your recent stay with us.

We're very glad to be of service and loved that you enjoyed our newly renovated and spacious suites, our convenient location and our indoor pool. We're also happy to know our staff were excellent and took care of you during your stay. I will share this feedback to the whole team.

It was our pleasure to have you, and we hope to see you again soon for another outstanding experience.

Mara R
Reservations Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2018

This is my 3rd stay at the Town Inn Suites in the last 4 years.

The hotel has undergone tremendous renovations, superior upgrades, detailed modernizations and has re-created/re-branded itself exceptionally as a Top Contender in the downtown core.

If you are looking for comfort, yet an exciting edge to your living space, with all the fixings, this is the space for you. The sleek, white on grey finishes create an ambiance of clean and fresh surroundings. The new hardware upgrades allow you to entertain in style.

The newly renovated floors extending from the living room, bedroom and bathroom, allow a seamless transition from room to room, all coming together, just spectacularly! I was truly impressed and extremely happy with my stay.

The General Manager, Mr. Maged Girges is a gentleman and a professional. Available via email or phone call, he will address all your needs request upon request. Ask him and he will make it happen for you. Anything you need.

The friendly staff at the hotel kindly helped me bring my belongings from the garage to my room without any delay, they went even further, and helped me set it up on the open concept kitchen island. Did I mention the kitchen layout is perfect entertaining? It is!

Extra towels and other essentials were quickly brought to my room within minutes by the friendly staff members.

My guests were quickly impressed by my choice of hotel for the occasion that I have booked for, that being the Pride Parade.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone contemplating this property, either for business or pleasure, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Town Inn Suites for making my stay a memorable one!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town Inn Suites. It was a pleasure to have you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us.

We're very grateful for all your praises! We're thrilled to know you enjoyed the comforts of your newly renovated room. Your positive feedback on the service provided by all our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

Thank you so much for recommending us! We're very happy to know we've made you happy! We would love to be of service once again and we hope to see you in the near future.

Mara R
Reservations Manager
T 416-964-3311 x 4003

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Been before and enjoyed it but was very pleasantly surprised with all the changes and upgrades. Now in at format with full size fridge and stove. Bed is very comfortable and everything is super clean.

Room Tip: lots of great restaurants around locally.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Town Inn Suites. We're very grateful for your time sharing your experience with us.

It's great to have you back and we're glad you've experienced one our newly renovated suites.

We're also happy to hear such an amazing feedback regarding our team and the customer service you've received.

We look forward to having you again in the future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me should you require further assistance on your future reservations.

Mara R | Reservations Manager
Town Inn Suites
T 416-964-3311 Ext. #4003

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Truthfully this was one of the worst hotels I have stayed at in a long time. Motel 6 would have been better. My initial room was not clean so I was "upgraded" to effectively the same room on a higher floor. This room was even worse - the AC barely worked but even worse was the mold in the AC vent. I have taken many pictures - this is an extreme health hazard that I plan to refer to the Toronto Health and Monitoring/Public Health services as well as Ontario Consumer Protection Ministry.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TISHotelManager, General Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Good evening Mr. Solnik,

Thank you for choosing the Town inn Suites and thank you for your feedback.

We are very disappointed to hear we didn’t meet your expectations.

We greatly value your comments and appreciate the opportunity to improve.

The deluxe suite our duty manager offered you was a complimentary upgrade from the standard suite booked. We didn’t hear any further from you, we thought you found the suite satisfactory. It’s unfortunate to hear you had further concerns after check out, as we would have been happy to address them immediately.

We checked the air conditioner unit in your suite, the unit is functioning probably. There is no mold in the vent or anywhere else in your suite.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to discuss further.

Best regards,