Reviews (4 985)
1 918
1 907
1 918
1 907
All reviews toula restaurant lake view toronto islands north tower lake ontario heavenly bed valet parking air canada centre starbucks coffee island airport harbour front union station hockey hall of fame self park lobby bar per night corner room
177 - 182 of 4 985 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here one night together after a wedding, it’s a very good location with very good service, we paid $50 for valet parking for the day/night under ground, the inside is beautiful, up to date, very clean, the down side was there was absolutely nothing in our fridge no water nothing, I had to call to get it brought to up, (they sent it up no problem after I called though).. for some reason they charged me way more then what our stay costed and then they said it was something they would get put back on the card which still hasn’t happened yet, and they charged me like 3 different taxes, our normal 13% and then another 13% ontop and then a 4% which I’ve never seen before.. so I got charged over $100 more then what I booked the hotel for online.. hopefully that gets resolved, but besides that the hotel itself is very well kept up, very nice, modern, comfortable and clean, and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay again at the price I paid, as long as I receive the overages back of course.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Well located right in the heart of the city with a 5 min walk to all entertainment.

Staff was amazing + supportive and the hotel was impeccably clean. The Pool and weight room were amazing and provided everything we needed.

I would suggest this hotel to anyone traveling as the hotel is amazing and wonderfully located.

Room Tip: Corner room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear PRICElife613,

Thank you for evaluating your time at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. We are glad to know you had an excellent stay with us and loved our prime waterfront location, beautifully designed accommodations, and excellent service. Thanks so much for recommending us to future guests, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Excellent hotel, staff very friendly, helpful and professional. Fantastic views from our room. Good food served at the bar area. Comfortable, pleasant surroundings. Late check out arranged for us with no bother at all - if we are back I know where we will be staying. One thing which has nothing to do at all with the hotel is the 'rip off' taxis that seem to be around - given good advice from the hotel staff to make sure you ask the driver to 'run the meter' and not accept any offers on rates!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We had a room in the north tower, so the south tower is even better, but we still had an awesome view of the lake and the island. Lots of activity with boats and planes and people. Great hotel location for activities as well.

Room Tip: Book room in the south tower for the greatest view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear SmithDrKat,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto for your accommodation and for sharing your review. We are pleased to know you had an amazing stay with us and loved our perfect location and comfortable accommodations. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a few nights over looking the harbour. What a buzz of activities going on right downtown Toronto on the water.Room service was great and food from room service was top notch. Valet parking made life easy and all staff were extremely helpful. pool and hot tub and a rooftop patio with tennis courts basketball and an actual bee apiary with active bees. You could watch them come and go without bothering you. A great place when in town. Check it out.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Johnny R,

Thank you for evaluating your time at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. It is a pleasure to know you had a wonderful stay with us and loved our excellent service, well-equipped facility, and amazing location. Reviews such as yours mean a lot. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.