All reviewsst lawrence marketwalking distanceunion stationstayed for two nightsnice hotelgreat locationcn towerconvention centerrooms are modernhockey hall of famedistillery districtcoffee machineair canadaroom was largegreat place to stayeasy accessentertainment district
Reviewed 22 July 2018

we stayed at the novotel in mid may really great location a nice walk to the harbour side where there is access to a variety of different tourist spots.outside of the hotel there are about eight different style of restuarants. take your pick.the hotel was very clean and quiet,there were a few renovations going on but no inconvenience

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MarinaR91, Manager at Novotel Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear lloydspepi129;

Thank you very much for your review and 5/5 ranking. We are truly delighted.

We agree, our newly renovated hotel is very central to many of Toronto's best venues and shopping areas, all within
a few minutes walk. Leave the car parked, and put on a comfortable pair of walking shoes.

Thank you once again for sharing your review, and I do hope for another opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Love the location! 2 blocks from Lawrence Market, 3 blocks from Union and King station, a coin-operated laundromat about 6 blocks away, lots of restaurants, and a quiet street at night.
The breakfast was comfort food at his best, mixed with excellent service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
Marina R, Manager at Novotel Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear karlah458;

Thank you very much for sharing your visit with us. We are truly delighted you enjoyed your stay.
We certainly agree, our location of being in the heart of Toronto, but just in the outside of hustle and bustle
can't be beat.

Thank you once again for choosing Novotel Toronto Centre, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

After a terrible experience with a place I was able to quickly get a two night reservation on the same day ...the staff were excellent and sympathetic to my terrible experience and I was so impressed by their compassion as well as the beauty of the hotel...the fantastic location. I can't even begin to tell you how clean and wonderful the rooms are never mind the comfort of the beds...I will be a repeat customer...the best by far

Room Tip: Every room is great
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Marina R, Manager at Novotel Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Sue D;

Thank you very much for the lovely review and sentiments. Our whole team is blushing with pride. Your comfort and satisfaction are paramount to us.

We're very much delighted you enjoyed your visit, and we're looking forward to your next one.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Great location on a quieter street. Lots of restaurants and pubs with patios right across street. Clean bright and well decorated lobby. Friendly staff. Restaurant on site and bar.
Rooms were extremely comfortable and clean. Spacious and had a fridge which I always appreciate.
Highly recommend. Very close to union station as well.
This has been my favourite hotel in Toronto so far.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Novotel Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Toronto Centre.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are glad you enjoyed both the convenience of the location and the comfort of our accommodations. I will share your comments with our team.

Marina

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I made sure that I checked in online for my booking at the Novotel Toronto Center for a 2 queen bed room since our flight will be arriving at 7PM on June 22, 2018 from San Diego and guaranteed my stay via my credit card and remarked that I will be arriving before 11 PM. Our flight got delayed on June 22 and one of our baggage did not arrive with our plane, so I called the hotel directly from the airport telling the lady clerk that we will arrive at about 2 AM since we will wait for the next flight from San Diego hoping that baggage will be on the flight. The lady clerk acknowledged and I got a text from my credit card company that they have credited after the call. We arrived at about 2 AM but was told that they are overbooked and is giving us a smaller room with one king bed and was promised to be upgraded the next day to a suite to compensate for the smaller room despite the early online check in. I got excited since I am a Platinum member and has been used to being upgraded. But, I was not given the usual welcome and acknowledgement(welcome drinks, letter from the manager, etc) as a platinum member that morning. I approached the front desk in the morning to tell them to transfer our baggages to the new room since we will be going to a tour of the Niagara falls and will be back late afternoon. We got back in the afternoon and was told that they have not yet transferred our bags yet. I requested for the new room and was given a room key for the same room type that I initially booked and into a floor that was being painted. I immediately called the front desk and asked to be transferred to a floor that did not smell of paint. I was transferred to the same room type in a different floor which was still under construction. This was then that I asked the front desk officer what they courtesies they give to a Platinum member. I was then just given just a welcome drink certificate nothing else. I did not make scene or additionally complain anymore since it is useless and I feel that my loyalty is not welcome in this hotel. I chose this hotel even though it is more expensive because I know that I will be treated differently because of my status as a Platinum member. I should have chosen the Fairmont instead which is slightly more expensive than this Novotel and was directly accross the convention center. I booked online for this hotel even though the Rotary International convention rate was better because I am a very loyal Accor member.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Steve Y, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear VenusManager,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. Please accept my apologies for not recognizing your Platinium LeClub status along with not receiving the experience you are accustomed to enjoy at AccorHotels.
May I ask that you give me the opportunity directly connect with you so I may follow up and peronsally resolve your concerns? Please contact me at steve.yates@accor.com or 416-860-5104.
Steve Yates