See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The tenants don't care about you. We booked a room 3 months ahead of time, made sure everything was OK before getting there, and there was no room available when we showed up ! And absolutely no solution provided !
Had the chance to peek into a ground level room. Apparently no maintenance/cleaning has been done in there for a very long time !
My advice : avoid this place !

Room tip: Avoid this place !
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bangor_310
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Just needed an affordable place to put my head down for the night and was impressed with this motel. It is a simple and basic motel but my particular room was well kept, clean and everything I needed for a night. In fact I wouldn't hesitate to spend a couple nights. The front desk staff were very friendly as well.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Wherenow3
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Its a where nice place to stay its clean and renovated rooms
I recommended to everyone
Best place to stay in that area
Friendly management in the office
Its good for couples ,family, young and for older people too .
We stayed for four days and its was great definitely i will go back

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dundika1984
Reviewed 16 September 2016

The worst experience we had in the Toronto area. Owners are rude and lie to the customers. It is a better option to stay in the back of your car than here. Hotel is run down and smells bad. Located in a rough area. Overpriced.

Date of stay: September 2016
4  Thank JJ_and_Roberta
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Stayed at the motel for one night. It is currently being renovated, but my room was nicely decorated,quiet and had a nice tv with lots of clear channels. It was close to eateries,shopping,gas,and the highway. I have already booked my next stay

Date of stay: July 2016