New Plaza Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lido Motel(Toronto)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The tenants don't care about you. We booked a room 3 months ahead of time, made sure everything was OK before getting there, and there was no room available when we showed up ! And absolutely no solution provided !
Had the chance to peek into a ground level room. Apparently no maintenance/cleaning has been done in there for a very long time !
My advice : avoid this place !

Room Tip: Avoid this place !
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Just needed an affordable place to put my head down for the night and was impressed with this motel. It is a simple and basic motel but my particular room was well kept, clean and everything I needed for a night. In fact I wouldn't hesitate to spend a couple nights. The front desk staff were very friendly as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Wherenow3
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Its a where nice place to stay its clean and renovated rooms
I recommended to everyone
Best place to stay in that area
Friendly management in the office
Its good for couples ,family, young and for older people too .
We stayed for four days and its was great definitely i will go back

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dundika1984
Reviewed 16 September 2016

The worst experience we had in the Toronto area. Owners are rude and lie to the customers. It is a better option to stay in the back of your car than here. Hotel is run down and smells bad. Located in a rough area. Overpriced.

Stayed: September 2016
4  Thank JJ_and_Roberta
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Stayed at the motel for one night. It is currently being renovated, but my room was nicely decorated,quiet and had a nice tv with lots of clear channels. It was close to eateries,shopping,gas,and the highway. I have already booked my next stay

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo