New Plaza Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$419
US$429
US$392
Courtyard
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Just needed an affordable place to put my head down for the night and was impressed with this motel. It is a simple and basic motel but my particular room was well kept, clean and everything I needed for a night. In fact I wouldn't hesitate to spend a couple nights. The front desk staff were very friendly as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Wherenow3
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Its a where nice place to stay its clean and renovated rooms
I recommended to everyone
Best place to stay in that area
Friendly management in the office
Its good for couples ,family, young and for older people too .
We stayed for four days and its was great definitely i will go back

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016

The worst experience we had in the Toronto area. Owners are rude and lie to the customers. It is a better option to stay in the back of your car than here. Hotel is run down and smells bad. Located in a rough area. Overpriced.

Stayed: September 2016
4  Thank JJ_and_Roberta
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Stayed at the motel for one night. It is currently being renovated, but my room was nicely decorated,quiet and had a nice tv with lots of clear channels. It was close to eateries,shopping,gas,and the highway. I have already booked my next stay

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank I8609KRjohnw
Reviewed 5 July 2016

What we experienced was a smelly room with yellow stains on pillows, sheets and towels. ONCE A WEEK room cleaning service with NO EXTRA TOILET PAPER!!! unless you physically go to the office and ask for it.
I brought up these issues to the owner's attention by phone and she hung up on me!
Anything else which basically did'nt need any owner's involvement such as being close to a shopping mall or bus station was good.
I would not go to this motel again and do not recommend it at all.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family