See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

STAY AWAY!!! We picked the hotel after driving hours and seeing it on the road, I was traveling with my wife and two year old. The room was absolute filth! My son found a syringe and needle in the drawer, thankfully we saw it before he could stick himself with god knows what kind of disease. I took it to the front desk and demanded my money net back, and despite having a needle in my hand, they said no refunds. There was gum on the bed, bathroom was dirty enough set my son's crib and didn't let him walk around out of fear of the disgusting room. The floor seem like it was done in house and had nails sticking out, the fridge smelled like it had a freon leak so we unplugged it. We then learn the hotel offers hourly rates, it's a crap hooker hotel, there was activity going on outside as well as the rooms all night. We even found an used condom outside our door by the parking spaces. We spent a very uncomfortable night, and couldn't wait to leave in the morning. STAY AWAY!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Pablo P
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Filthy, old, sketchy, filthy, walls creak, can hear people walking up stairs like the roof is gonna cave, walls super thin no sound deadening, smells awful, bathroom cabinets broken, wire hanging from all, trim missing, paint falling off the walls. Don't stay!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is a clean motel with old furnishings, new flat screen tvs
Currently doing some renovations
There are smoking rooms
One room has a jacuzzi
You can call to have food delivered to your suite
Great ice cream and burger shop next door (only open during the summer)
Great chinese restaurant and polish restaurant near by.
Only convenience store around for munchies, drinks, cigarettes and morning coffee is the gas station not even 10 minutes away

Room Tip: Hourly Rates too
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank princesscuba2012
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Quick rundown: The sheets were stained as were the pillowcases. The comforter was stained and had long hairs on it. The bathroom vent was covered with dust bunnies. The room was anything but soundproof so one could hear the sound of high heels coming and going from adjacent rooms through all hours of the night and into the early morning. There was strange cars coming and going at all hours, creeping three feet at a time in circles, feet from the window. I was so hopeful my car will still be there in the morning. This hotel is rundown, filthy, and possesses not one redeeming quality. I wanted to drive home at three in the morning after enduring hours of noise and filth.

Room Tip: Keep driving on the Gardner Express. Find a hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Unhappy M
Reviewed 12 August 2015

This motel is absolutely disgusting. There's hair everywhere on the bed sheets and in the showers. The wall paper is torn and there's many wholes in the wall. You can hear everything that goes on in the motel. The whole motel smells of smoke (cigarette and weed). Nothing is clean at all. The hotel staff are okay, sometimes rude and sometimes nice. The only thing I like about this hotel is the area. It's close to many restaurants and the movie theatres. I also like how they can charge you for certain hours staying there instead of one whole night. It's convenient when you have a flight and need somewhere to stay for a couple hours. But all in all, I will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Best rooms are on the second floor so you can't hear anyone stomping.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple