Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Reviewed 28 July 2021
V4424ADamandae
via mobile
Superb Spa

Wonderful ambiance at a completely modern spa that will make you feel like your floating on cloud... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2021
M3860KHjenniferc
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

A wonderful experience tailored to the clients needs. I saw the owner Rebecca for a consultation about some blemishes on my face. I am 33 and now understand I have mature skin. Rebecca was able to asses and evaluate my skin and recommend a tailored facial care system. Rebecca was able to explain and walked me through how best to use the products to effectively eliminate some of those unwanted signs of aging. After starting my facial care regime, my mother in law came to visit and one of her first comments was how great my face looked! I give all credit to Rebecca and her expertise in this area. Thank you Rebecca for your knowledge and professionalism!

Date of experience: June 2021
spainthewoods, Owner at Spa in the Woods Timmins, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Dear V4424ADamandae,

Thank you very much for your kind words! We love helping our guest feel great in the skin they're in. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

Wonderful ambiance at a completely modern spa that will make you feel like your floating on cloud 9.
Esthetician is extremely professional, does a fabulous job all while engaging in great conversation.
You leave feeling pampered and completely recharged.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank M3860KHjenniferc
spainthewoods, Guest Relations Manager at Spa in the Woods Timmins, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our Spa and for your kind words! We love what we do and we are so grateful for you and your support. Looking forward to pampering you soon!