“Perfect for a quick affordable lunch”
Review of The Persian Man

The Persian Man
Ranked #39 of 312 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Have been popping into The Persian Man for lunch now for quite some time and they always provide excellent lunch options. I must say, I love their chicken wraps. The chicken is fried to crispy tasty perfection then chopped into chunks and loaded up in your favourite flavoured wrap with all the goodies you want. They have an amazing pasta salad as well...with or without chicken I believe, I always order with. Soups are always great as is their chili. I've never tried it, but I hear that their beef on a bun is great too. Portions are always generous and its all quite affordable.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our friend who used to live in Thunder Bay recommended that we take the time to enjoy the tasty morsels in the shop as they7 are unique to Thunder Bay. We had to agree as we really enjoyed the tasty doughnuts which are coated with a unique coating. Not to be missed. Take the Time!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Great food love the lasagna and meatballs !... Very affordable clean busy but quiet !.. youll love the food here the wraps are amazing!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I always come here when I visit Thunder Bay to buy a dozen Persians to take on the plane with me. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. The Persians are consistently delicious and travel well on the plane as long as you pack the icing in your carry on.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Visit the Persian Man. Great Coffee. Brought home a dozen Persian's. Toasted and the slather the strawberry creamy icing on it....delicious!