“Delicious, fast, and friendly”
Review of Fire & Spice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fire & Spice
Ranked #106 of 308 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner with friends, and we all ordered differently. My husbands steak just meals in your mouth it was so tender and delicious. Our friends ordered two different pastas and both were delicious. Staff is well informed and friendly. I had the Philly Cheesesteak and it was delicious as well. The restaurant is clean, small, but comfortable and there was no wait. They have Prime Rib on Friday and Saturday and will be going back to try it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chicken Parmesan sandwich and potato salad was great.Excellent service.Ate here quite a few times never had a bad meal.There homemade fresh Italian pasta also is excellent.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered take out from this location. They were having a busy evening which meant I waited an extra 10 mins at the restaurant after the time they said it would be ready. Additionally, they forgot a portion of my order and made another portion incorrectly, both of which I realized when I got home with my order.
The food I did receive (wings and riblets) was good. The service inside was good. Would try the food here again, but would double check a take out order before leaving the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Being in Thunder Bay long term from out of town I have been trying to eat in all the restaurants on Trip Advisor; that all ended when I ate at Fire and Spice! This place is off the charts amazing! I now eat here almost every night and have not been the least disappointed, and being on the road so much I am a very tough critic!

It would be hard for me to list a favorite meal here because they are all so delicious but if you are a fan of prime rib then you must stop in Friday or Saturday night, get the big boy portion and tell Jason I sent you! MMMMMM GOOD!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure what the best part of the meal was, it was all good. I think it was a blackened chicken corn chowder tonight and it may have been the best soup I've ever eaten. Our appetizers were unreal, Mac and cheese bites, bruchetta and Moroccan cigars. We're not sure which was our favourite. I had a Ruben sandwich, it was huge and tasty.
Thanks