US$123
Best Western St. Catharines Hotel & Conference Centre(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$162
Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$122
Comfort Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$156
Priceline
US$163
Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$294
US$256
The Inn at Lock Seven(Thorold)(Great Value!)
US$138
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsniagara fallsview of the riverprepackaged muffinsoff the highwaypride of ownershipstay there againpicnic tablesroom fridgeontario streetcoffee makergreat place to staylocated rightparking lotnice stayquiet roomrooms are cleana ground floor room
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Reasonable rates, clean, quiet, convenient, easy access off QEW. If all accommodations could be like this. Friendly lady at front desk, too. The high TA rating is deserved. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Victor O
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is a very pleasant well decorated motel. The room as well as the hotel property were very clean and well maintained . The desk staff (owners?) were pleasant and accommodating.

The bed was extremely comfortable and relatively new. In fact the entire room and hotel looked recently refurbished. The bathroom amnesties were quality. TV station selection pretty good and if the TV is important it is a 40inch model.

The location is convenient to the QEW but its noise but the rooms are well sealed and it shouldn’t bother you. Other than that this is a little pleasant oasis on a busy commercial street .

I would heartily recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ctjustdoit
Reviewed 23 April 2018

My husband and I stayed at our favourite Niagara area hotel, the Capri Inn this past weekend. As usual, we were greeted by the friendly owners and were provided with a clean, well stocked (towels, soap, shampoo, etc) room with a view of the river! We are never disappointed when we stay here whether it be with our children or just ourselves. You won’t be disappointed!

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, ask for a ground floor room as there are no elevators here.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cafeloverCanada
Reviewed 16 April 2018

My sister and I stayed here on Saturday night. The room was very clean and the staff were very friendly. Right off the QEW. Many amenities close by. The room was quiet (concrete walls).
It was the night of the ice storm and the staff kept the sidewalks salted and cleared. I would stay here again anytime!

Room Tip: Choose the main floor if you have issues with stairs
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I rented two rooms for myself and a colleague. Both rooms were very clean and bright. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Air Canada delayed our flights for a day and the good folks at Capri Inn were happy to adjust our booking dates by one day. For such a great price, I'd recommend this hotel if you're staying in the St. Catharines area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business