“Wait until hell freezes over”

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 10 September 2021

I arrived to find a long line-up in the drive through and several people waiting in line at the counter. After a moment, the girl behind the counter walked over and said 'ït's going to be a wait. I'm the only one working the counter". The line was even worse when I came last week and found the service lacking. So much for fast food.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Wow, I don't know who manages this place, but they should look for alternative employment. The worst service of any place I've been in Sault Ste Marie. My food was cooked quickly, but sat under the warmer forever. When I asked about my food, the server told me she was extremely busy. When I asked if I could go behind the counter and get my food, she finally walked over and handed me my plate. The burger wasn't bad, it wasn't hot either. Won't go back. You give DQ a bad name.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed 9 July 2019

After a long day of travel our family was delighted to find DQ across the road from the Quattro Hotel where we were staying. The staff in this location was so friendly and welcoming. The outside patio had plenty of space to find a table for our large family which isn't always easy.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Ice cream products were well prepared - typical Dairy Queen fare. Service was a bit slow but the product was satisfying.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Dairy Queen is the best if you want icecream and blizzard always hits the spot it was so good I had a Mint Oreo Yum!!!

Date of visit: September 2018