“okay”

The Mill Steakhouse and Wine Bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

not such a good place to pick as far as eating steak goes, if you ask for a steak and say I do not want it moving that means well done and I like a steak now and then but not if its pink inside after you have had a few bites.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Slowly finding restaurants that will accommodate my plethora of anaphylactic food allergies (all fruit including citrus and olive oil, also all nuts). I called a few hours ahead and informed the staff of my allergies and I was WELL taken care of. Ordered the 6oz bacon wrapped steak with the white cheddar mash and veggies. It was delicious- could eat that meal everyday and never get sick of it. Will certainly be a return customer. Thank you to the Mill chef and staff.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Have been twice. Lunch and dinner. Food was very good, lunch was reasonable, dinner a little more expensive than competitors. Was not disappointed with with anything. At dinner we had baked brie plate, very nice. My wife had beef tenderloin, I had prime rib, it was a little over done but was too nice a piece of meat to complain. Large portions and house salad and corn bread were very tasty. I recommend.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My colleagues and I wanted a good meal. We got it! Each of us ordered something different from the menu - steak, prime rib, fish. Each of us was extremely pleased with our selection. The drinks were very good, and the desserts were excellent. Staff was friendly, polite, and professional. Dinner here was a truly pleasantly memorable occasion.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Date night was made even better with Holly’s smile and wonderful service. We both had the prime rib dinner with mashed potatoes and it was delicious. All the servers were in great moods setting a wonderful atmosphere for all. We sat next to the kitchen window and could here all the interactions between staff. Thank you all for your upbeat energy levels as this sure did not go unnoticed hence we stayed for an extra drink.