“So much fun!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$30,82*
and up
Murder Mystery Ottawa: Hari-Karaoke Saturdays at...
Ranked #1 of 27 Concerts & Shows in Ottawa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Murderously fun experience! Join us Saturday nights for two terrific shows at The Prescott, 379 Preston Street in Little Italy. HARI-KARAOKE is a gut-bustingly funny mystery theatre performance about a karaoke contest that HITs the high notes but ends with a shocking surprise! You'll be dancing, laughing and cheering as the competition heats up. THE CODFATHER: At this memorial service we put the FUN back in funeral! Join the "Family" as they mourn the passing of The CodFather. There's a killer at large and a body is bound to drop before long! Our killer comedies are unforgettable fun. This is POPCORN THEATRE -No rubber chicken here! Complimentary popcorn is the only food served during the show so arrive early and grab dinner before the show at the Prescott. Show starts at 8pm and runs until just about 10pm which leaves you time to enjoy the surrounding nightlife. Our hilarious whodunnits are rated PG, gun play but no bad language.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We went to see the show Hari-kareoke. We had a warm welcoming , bringing us right away into the play (get to meet the various characters). The play was interactive and we got to sing and dance along with the characters (each one having a very colorful personnality). It was also really funny. Finding the guilty one was harder that we expected and the twist to this was unexpected. I will go back to see their second show. I definitly recommend this activity.

Date of experience: September 2018
in 7 reviews
"interact"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My Son gave me a voucher for my Birthday and we picked another one up at Costco for my BF.
We went in May 2018 which was our 1st date night out since the birth of our Daughter in June 2017. It was a blast and the cast is so friendly and interactive. We were truly entertained.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My boyfriend couldn't go and my groupon was fast approaching being expired, so I asked my girlfriend to go. We started off with the free appetizer offered with my tickets & that was soooo good. The show was funny, the cast quite talented, very friendly, encourage the audience to take part. We had an excellent audience which made the cast even come out with joke after joke, never ending. No snoozing as the show has something going on all the time. I recommend it for groups of friends or family who wants a big laugh. My girlfriend had hearing aids which with all the talking going on all the times, laughing she found it hard to hear sometimes. Not for shy people that's for sure. I'm going again but with more friends!!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Very engaging and dynamic cast! Wonderful audience participation so no snoozing allowed. For all you theatre-goers, come in costume!