“Excellent rapor with audience!”

Murder Mystery Ottawa
Book In Advance
More Info
US$31,07*
and up
Murder Mystery Ottawa: Hari-Karaoke Saturdays at...
Ranked #1 of 27 Concerts & Shows in Ottawa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Murderously fun experience! Join us Saturday nights for two terrific shows at The Prescott, 379 Preston Street in Little Italy. HARI-KARAOKE is a gut-bustingly funny mystery theatre performance about a karaoke contest that HITs the high notes but ends with a shocking surprise! You'll be dancing, laughing and cheering as the competition heats up. THE CODFATHER: At this memorial service we put the FUN back in funeral! Join the "Family" as they mourn the passing of The CodFather. There's a killer at large and a body is bound to drop before long! Our killer comedies are unforgettable fun. This is POPCORN THEATRE -No rubber chicken here! Complimentary popcorn is the only food served during the show so arrive early and grab dinner before the show at the Prescott. Show starts at 8pm and runs until just about 10pm which leaves you time to enjoy the surrounding nightlife. Our hilarious whodunnits are rated PG, gun play but no bad language.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 May 2018

My boyfriend couldn't go and my groupon was fast approaching being expired, so I asked my girlfriend to go. We started off with the free appetizer offered with my tickets & that was soooo good. The show was funny, the cast quite talented, very friendly, encourage the audience to take part. We had an excellent audience which made the cast even come out with joke after joke, never ending. No snoozing as the show has something going on all the time. I recommend it for groups of friends or family who wants a big laugh. My girlfriend had hearing aids which with all the talking going on all the times, laughing she found it hard to hear sometimes. Not for shy people that's for sure. I'm going again but with more friends!!!!

All reviews
"blast"
in 12 reviews
"plot"

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Very engaging and dynamic cast! Wonderful audience participation so no snoozing allowed. For all you theatre-goers, come in costume!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The show is very funny and interactive just in the right way. The cast is very talented and super friendly.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I wanted to do something new and something different for my friend's birthday - well this was a great choice! We loved every second. They really get you involved and interact so much with the audience. I would highly recommend!