“Best restaurant experience since 2012!”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #182 of 2 728 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We invite you to dine with us at La Dolce Vita where you will find delicious pizzas and pastas served in an intimate, warm setting. We are delighted to carry on the items you've come to love over the years and look forward to tempting you with some fresh new flavors, brought to you by Chef Nelio, with his flare for Mediterranean cuisine. As well, we are proud to offer options to those with special dietary needs and offer a full gluten free menu.
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

It was our first time there, we are from out of town, however we will make an effort to visit often as we were thrilled with our experience!
I have a severe gluten allergy and this was hands down the best experience I have ever had in a restaurant. Staff were very knowledgeable and made me feel special instead of making me feel like I was a nuisance ! Thank you Holly!
The food was excellent and I was able to have a wide variety to choose from, it was the first time I was able to have calamari since 2012! Also dessert!
The Chef/ owner came out and talked to us and then when finding out it was my birthday he brought me my dessert and sang Happy birthday!!!! ( He has a fabulous voice)
All in all we would highly recommend this restaurant for its delicious food, friendly atmosphere and wonderful staff.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

My Family and I were very happy with the experience at this restaurant. The food from starters to main course and dessert were excellent. The service was fantastic and the dinner was not expensive for the kind of great food offered. We were also happy as the Head Chef came to see us and offered a free complimentary cake for my wife who was celebrating a birthday! Try this restaurant and I guarantee you will be going again!

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank Tocoolll
Reviewed 5 February 2021

I went to pick up my order this evening on Feb 04, 2021 and a man brought out my food. He asked where my bag was and I said I dont have a bag. He said that he cannot give me the food then. I then politely asked what I can do even though I was slightly confused on why he was asking about a bag and being so rude to me. He then told me there is nothing I can do and that I should leave and he will find another driver. I explained uhm I ordered this food for myself. Never again will I go here again after being told to leave and have someone assume I am a driver. Also the manicotti sucked.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

With the COVID scare we chose not to go inside despite the tornado warning and rain. They did their best to accommodate us and keep us dry. Service was excellent and we had @n enjoyable evening. Food was good.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank 941davec
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

Celebrated our anniversary at La Dolce Vita. We were very fortunate to have Holly as our server; great attention to detail and very personable. Excellent customer service. The food was delicious with a great menu choice. Highly recommend this Italian gem.

Date of visit: August 2020