All reviews peller estates muskoka chairs gas fireplace my husband and i no elevator the wi fi corner room niagara parkway wine tasting travelzoo deal beautiful patio superior room room was large crab cakes private balcony breakfast was included get away
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Our room was clean, spacious, and tastefully decorated. Staff was polite. Our room overlooked vineyards. We choose the next step up up from the basic room. We were close to trails and wineries. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Came here for my engagement and boyfriends birthday. Planned to stay 3 days doing wine country. First night I got water spilled on me and had to go change. All the cook gave was 10 to apologize. The wine on the menu was unavailable. The next morning there were no eggs for breakfast. The worst was when I tried to explain how my stay was so far no manager took time to speak with me just hid in their office. They get a 1 because the nice waitress was always trying to help. The Manager even saw us ordering breakfast and made no point to come over and apologize for the inconvenience. HOSPITALITY Goes a long way. Stay somewhere else not worth your money. ..... you don't want to have to drive anywhere cause u can't get food or wine.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tabatha L
Reviewed 14 July 2016

What a lovely place to stay in Niagara. Enjoyed the room, staff were pleasant and the location great. Right next door to Two Sisters and Peller wineries. Lovely grounds for walking around or sitting on the patio to eat/drinks

Highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We visited the Riverbend Inn in January and enjoyed it very much. So for our Summer getaway, we bought a travelzoo voucher for a two night stay with a $40.00 voucher for dinner, two breakfasts for two people, two wine tours, snack or a fruit basket and a parting bottle of wine. Check in was efficient and friendly. The inn is located on the Niagrara Parkway 5 minutes west of Niagara-On-The-Lake. The room was spacious and well appointed with two queen sized beds, flat screened TV, sofa, coffee table, fireplace and an armoire. Unfortunately, there was a large stain on the carpet and marks on the bathtub. The restaurant on site is very well decorated. A large and ornate bar welcomes you to the restaurant. Several attractive paintings decorate the walls. We had our dinner there the first night. The prime rib that I ordered was tough, however. I expected more. Breakfast was good but service was slow. There seemed to be a shortage of coffee cups as we had to wait for our coffees and when they did arrive we got small mismatched cups rather than the larger mugs the other patrons had. We mostly enjoyed the location of the inn but were disappointed with the maintenance of the room and the quality of the restaurant. There are many more places to stay in the area that will offer better quality for the price they are charging. We will not be returning to Riverbend Inn.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KayakKayak
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We had high expectations of this restaurant when looking at their menu and walking into their venue. We sat at the bar and waited for our table as we came a little early for our reservation. We were barely spoke to and had to wait quite a while for a drink. We were poured a beer and it overflowed and the server set it in front of us and walked away. We had to grab a cocktail napkin to clean up the mess. I was also poured a terrible cosmopolitan.

We were sat at a table that hadn't been set. When I asked about the wines, the three different servers we had hadn't tried them so they couldn't offer any recommendations. We had to ask for bread and they said they had run out but will try and find some. Our prime rib was served without steak knives that we had to wait quite a while for. Had to ask for horse radish that they Also said they were out of but would try and find some. No one came by much to check in and we sat with empty plates in front of us. Dessert was very unimpressive.
our bill was close to $ 300.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sowen83
Riverbendinn, Manager at Riverbend Inn and Vineyard, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you for your feed back, we do apologize for your unsatisfactory dining experience and hope that you allow us the opportunity wow you in the near future.

Kind Regards,