“Worth the Special Drive Over!”

Cows Niagara On The Lake
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came to Niagara on the Lake from Niagara Falls specifically to try Cows ice cream. We were not disappointed and thoroughly enjoyed our dessert treat! The flavors offered are unique and delicious. The ambiance of the surrounding area is quaint and welcoming. I couldn't resist wandering the street a bit (and into a couple cute shops). A fun little excursion that we all enjoyed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the place for an afternoon stop for some of the best ice cream ever. they were making the waffle cones as we stood in line and that was enough to encourage us to try them out. They have many different flavours, are more than willing to offer you a sample if you are unsure. They readily explained the flavours as the names are not always descriptive of what you will be eating. Definitely stop here.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I love Cows ice cream! The employee who helped me pick a flavour was awesome. You can try before you pick your cone which is nice. I wish I remembered which one I had because it was delicious!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Fresh waffle cone and huge variety of ice cream, I got coffee, it was great! Def recommend! Cute shop as well!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I have to admit I’m not typically crazy about ice cream but wow. This was unbelievably good! Would definitely go back!