Reviews (1 300)
1 300 results
1 069
1 069
All reviewswine and cheeseshuttle servicecovered parkingeuropean breakfastevery afternooncasserolesmoked salmonhoneymoon suitemy husband and ipersonalized stationaryriver viewboutique hotelfree shuttlewhirlpool bathgas fireplacehot dishthe main street
176 - 181 of 1 300 reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I recently spent one night at the Harbour House. Our room was lovely, with a fireplace, whirlpool tub, and large shower. The room was in a quiet location, and very clean and comfortable.
Staff were friendly and accommodating. We asked for and were given late check out with no problem. We took part in the wine and cheese tasting in the afternoon, and the breakfast was well presented, with a good variety of offerings. The quality of the food was excellent.
Great location to walk into town or to the lakefront. We were also allowed to park our car in their lot for as long as we wanted on check out day.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmf410
Jamie D, General Manager at Harbour House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Sounds like you truly enjoyed your stay. I really like reading reviews that compliment my building and my team, its a perfect mix.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Spent the weekend at Harbour House and was very pleased with our room and the people were more than happy to help in any way they could. It was pretty much walking distance to anywhere you wanted to go and not far from the water.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

I'm glad you had that feeling of my team helping you and your stay was enjoyable. Not only is everything close enough to walk too; we offer a free shuttle......just in case the weather isn't cooperating or a little later at night after a nice dinner

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We just spent two days at Harbour House, our second visit since first staying there in 2014. The room was gorgeous, large, comfortable, quiet and luxurious. Staff are all great - knowledgeable and friendly. An extra thank you to Alejandro for all his advice on restaurants and wineries. We will definitely be returning, maybe even next month.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michaelzee123

Great review ! thanks for staying with us and mentioning Alejendro he is very knowledgeable as most of my team are with the surrounding area. I hope you do get a chance to return next month, just in time for Christmas decorations.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Our experience at this small, lovely, quaint, and classy hotel was beyond words. We were in"awe" when we saw our room - it had a lovely fireplace and a view of the lake. The weather was simply beautiful in October and we loved visiting all the wineries around the area. The wine and cheese hour in the hotel brought many guests together to chat and get to know each other - that was certainly an added plus. All the people at the front desk were very helpful in directing us to their favorite restaurants for dinner. The breakfast (which was served daily) was scrumptious especially the homemade fresh toast (in a casserole). The croissants were the best we ever had - very warm and crispy. We're already looking forward to a trip back to Niagara-On-The-Lake so we can go back to the Harbour House.

Room Tip: It's small, but elegant - it was our first choice for our first trip and loved it!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KaggieCarr5
Jamie D, General Manager at Harbour House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for your review. We take great pride in our property and love the words you used to describe our hotel. I have a feeling based on this review we will see you again; save you some wine and cheese !

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I visit Harbour house a few times a year . My husband and I got engaged here and I also visit alone for work . I love the breakfast , complimentary wine @ 4:00 to the classical music playing in room when you arrive. it is all the little extras that leave you feeling important and well cared for that keep bringing me back . :)

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Jamie D, General Manager at Harbour House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Great Review. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind thoughts and how special The Harbour House is to you. If we can make people feel as happy as you, then we are happy to keep doing it.