All reviewsbedroom villatreadwell restaurantthe main streetl'occitane toiletriesfull kitchenwine barwasher and dryerreception areaamazing hotelmy husband and iperfect locationcoffee machinehuge bathroomboutique hotelwithin walking distanceon site restaurantshuttle service
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My wife & mother & I have stayed here 3 times. Always for New Years & in the same 2 bedroom suite. Firstly, this place is awesome, very unique, staff are incredible & it is well run with a couple exceptions We love it here however won't stay here next year.
So what's my beef ??? The 2 bedroom suite we rent is above a couple stores & above the exercise room. This is the noisiest hotel room I have ever been in. Every year we make a suggestion that no one seams to care about. Every time someone closes a door for the exercise room or restaurant the door slams so hard the pictures on the wall in the suite, at $500.00 plus per night....shake & a glass even hit the floor. For $20.00 at Home Depot you can buy a door closer that would easily prevent the doors from slamming. For nothing they could at least post a sign on the door requesting the courtesy of not letting the door slam. Why after 3 years & dozens of complaints does management not have the common sense to at least fix what is within their capability of fixing.
More good stuff.... Mark, who operates the hotel shuttle is awesome. Courteous & on time, very nice guy. My 86 year old mother & wife thank you Mark.
Hey management pay attention to the details & you have a first class operation. Light bulbs burned out, battery in wall clock dead & fix the damn doors....

Room Tip: Rooms above the stores & restaurant are incredibly noisy from 7 am to midnight.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Jim H
Lisa M, Director of Guest Services at 124 on Queen Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the recurring issue, it is truly unacceptable. I have followed with our maintenance team regarding the door and they have found a permanent solution. I am confident that it will no longer be a hindrance. Please contact my directly so we can discuss your next visit. It would be my pleasure to provide you with compensation as a thank you for continuing to choose us as your home away from home during your visits to beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake. Thank you so much for your kind words about Mark. He has been a wonderful addition to the team this year, he will be thrilled to hear of your kind comments! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

lisa@124queen.com

Reviewed 29 December 2016

You can't beat the location of this place, that's for sure. My wife decided to take me for my birthday to NOTL, we always enjoy going to a few of the wineries, and visiting for a day or two. This was my first experience with 124 on Queen. It was a Thursday night, 3 days before Christmas, so not very busy. They gave us exactly the room we booked, no upgrade even though the place was quiet. Unfortunately there was some issue with a noise when the heating system cycled and there was a significantly loud bang akin to a door slamming. This did not make for a restful night's sleep, but at 3 am, you aren't really in the frame of mind where you want to switch rooms. I brought it to the hotels attention in the morning, and they made an adjustment to my bill, and apologised for the inconvenience. I would definitely give them another try in the future, I will take them at their word that I was the first one to mention the banging sound.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate it! I'm so sorry to hear you did not sleep well during your recent visit. The room you stayed in has been "off market" since your departure as we are waiting on a part for the heating system. Although one of our team members did provide you with compensation I would like to speak with you personally and thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you had not let us know about the issue we may not have been able to fix the problem so quickly. Please contact me directly so we can discuss this further. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with the relaxing experience we have become known for!

lisa@124queen.com

Reviewed 24 December 2016

While it's a little early to start the review process, I'm a firm believer that the booking process is the first step in determining whether a hotel/inn is committed to positive, informative customer service. I just booked a studio suite for my 25th wedding anniversary. Kia was gracious, informative and helpful while giving me details about the "Explore Your Senses" package. Together with the trip advisor reviews, all roads are leading to a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Lisa M, Director of Guest Service at 124 on Queen Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to share your booking experience! Kaya has been a marvelous addition to our team this year, she will be absolutely thrilled to hear about your wonderful comments. We look forward to making your 25th wedding celebration extra special!

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited Niagara a couple weeks back. This was our second time staying at 124. The hotel location is amazing, parking is easily accessible and the beds are a 10 out of 10. The staff is very welcoming, offering you tea,coffee or water when checking in. We did the spa on the Saturday and we both had amazing experiences. Thank u for another great stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Lisa M, Director of Guest Services at 124 on Queen Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us once again! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, from our luxurious beds to our #1 spa. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

We had a spectacular stay at 124 on Queen. The staff was incredibly friendly and offered many tips to make our first visit to the area memorable. They even surprised us with a darling ornament to celebrate our recent wedding. The hotel accommodations and spa were both classy and cozy! We'll definitely return again!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing 124 on Queen Hotel & Spa to celebrate your "mini-moon!" I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to the team. From everyone here at 124 on Queen, we wish you a life time of happiness. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!