Reviews (1 004)
1 004 results
All reviewsbrowniezee's grillbathroom mirrorpet fishrain showerdvd librarymy husband and ipersonalized stationaryfestival theatremain buildingrooms are smallguest loungehotel restaurantattached restaurantdirectly across the streetking bedlounge area
217 - 222 of 1 004 reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a one night getaway. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the shower was awesome! Perfect location in quaint town with nice personal touches. We will certainly be back and we highly recommend. Be sure to sign the guest book!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Shaw Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Thank you "adgesop" for taking the time to comment on your stay with us! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all of our little touches (personalized letterhead, welcome treat and especially our Guest Journal).

We look forward to having you join us again in the future!

Guests Services Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Walking distance to the lake and shopping places. Very friendly staff. We were here for our honeymoon and boy we loved it! Got an upgrade and wine as compliment. The rooms are Pristine and quiet!
Great place for families and couples. Would definitely recommend it!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear "Chaithanya S", congratulations on your recent nuptials!!! I am extremely grateful to work with such a wonderful team, I will certainly pass along your comments.

We look forward to having you join us for your anniversary....if not before.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

We went to celebrate my hubby's 40th. Upon arrival we were upgraded to the Superior King Suite with jacuzzi, fireplace, balcony, "living room", and bar area. A gorgeous, spacious room at a modern, clean hotel. We were extremely pleased. Also went to the Zzzz restaurant. Expensive food, but very good. Not sure if we'd eat there again just because of the $$$ but if we'd definitely go back to the hotel--especially if we could stay in the same room! :)

Room Tip: If you want a modern room, make sure it's not in the old part of the hotel that is called the Annex.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank agatalarha

Thank you "agatalarha" for choosing Shaw Club as the place to celebrate your husband's 40th birthday! Oh yes, the Suite! It is the perfect room for a celebratory weekend away!

I look forward to having you join us again!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

My girlfriend and I live in Niagara Falls and wanted to plan a spontaneous getaway for the weekend. Rather than take a long drive somewhere we decided to get a last minute room at the Shaw Club for 1 night. We booked a room at 5:00 pm and arrived shortly after 6 pm. To say it was last minute would be an understatement. That being said, the Shaw Club was more than prepared.

After a twenty minute drive down the Parkway we were welcomed at check in with some "Sparkling", and once we got to our room, we were amazed with how beautiful it was. Music was playing when we entered and my name had been printed on a welcome card. The rest of the night/morning was equally stellar. We enjoyed coffee in the guest lounge and a wonderful breakfast at Zee's Grill. Despite being only 20 minutes away from our house, our stay truly felt like a relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crimnyak

Dear "crimnyak", thank you so much for taking the time to reflect on your stay! It is great that you both had a chance to get away, even if we were only a short drive away.

Our door is always open for your next spontaneous getaway!!

Reviewed 13 April 2016

This was my sisters 65th birthday and the staff really made her feel special. I have been to the Shaw many times and this was the BEST service I have received, from the front desk, waitstaff and hostess. The front desk made my sister feel so welcomed and is still talking about our weekend. GREAT JOB!
Thank you for making her day special! Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan M
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Shaw Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2016

Dear "Susan M", thank you so much for choosing Shaw Club to be a part of your sisters 65th birthday! It was great to meet both of you and I am glad to hear that she enjoyed her celebration.

I look forward to seeing you again the next you have a chance to come to Niagara-on-the-Lake!