Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$178
Queen Regent Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$200
Darlington House Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$191
On the 6 Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$160
The Charles Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$256
In Elegance Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$165
Post House Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$318
US$304
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$164
Ranger's Retreat Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$233
Reviews (2 307)
2 307 results
1 450
1 450
All reviewshot springscannery restaurantoutdoor poolprime ribget awaymy husband and iwine barshuttle serviceturn down servicecouples massagedeluxe roomsteam roomvintage hotelromantic getawayprince of waleswedding anniversarygas fireplace
58 - 63 of 2 307 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband and I went here on our honeymoon and we were treated like gold. Everything from check-in to our gorgeous room, excellent customer service, great spa treatments and yummy buffet breakfast - not to mention the facilities and free wine tasting at Reif Estate Winery - we can't wait to come back and celebrate future milestones here! It's the perfect getaway.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Garrett G, Guest Relations Manager at The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Janssen3

Congratulations once again! Thank you for making the Pillar and Post your honeymoon destination. We are truly honoured! So happy to hear about the excellent customer service you received. Our staff works very hard to deliver exceptional service to the wonderful guests we are fortunate to welcome every day. We looking forward to seeing you again for the next milestone.

All my best,

Garrett G

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with a lot of character. I would highly recommend it!! Very clean. Beautiful decor. Indoor and outdoor pool. Natural spa hot tub. Friendly staff. Very helpful. I always stay at Prince of Wales normally, however I would consider staying at Pillar and Post next time I travel to Niagara on the Lake. It was a short walk to town and they offered a shuttle if needed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi N3197QNmichelleb

Thank you for your glowing review! Our rooms division works very hard to keep the character and history of the Pillar and Post alive and well, and we are so happy you noticed. It is also nice to hear how well our staff treated you during your stay. We are lucky to have the employees that we do. We all hope to welcome you back again.

All the best,

Garrett G

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

For what we paid to stay in this hotel, I think it was really poor value. I think it must be resting on its greatness from times gone by or the fact they do lots of weddings and corporate events. It was extremely busy during the period we visited, which meant that there were lots of people everywhere. We checked in early so we left our luggage with reception and asked if it could be delivered to our room when it became available. We came back a few hours later, picked up our key and discovered that the luggage hadn’t been delivered at all. Not the service level we were expecting. Our room was out-dated and the decor seemed to be the result of partial sporadic updates over the years. Although our room was clean, one our our party members had an room that opened to the outdoors that was overrun with ants. The hotel did deal with the issue appropriately eventually, but there was no manager on duty when the issue came up. The air conditioner in our room was old and extremely noisy. It rattled all night - again not what I would have expected. The bathroom setup wasn’t very convenient and also seemed to be a mixture of fixtures. There really wasn’t anywhere convenient to put your wash-bag. In terms of food, the breakfast buffet was pretty mediocre but the staff were very nice and friendly. Items that were supposed to be replenished ‘momentarily’ weren’t replenished the whole time we were there. The general selection was a lot less and a lot more basic than this caliber of hotel usually has.

I wouldn’t stay here again. I think there are far better options available in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheGentleGourmand
Eileen Q, Guest Relations Manager at The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear TheGentleGourmand,

Thank you for taking time to provide valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you found it to be too busy during your stay. Our hotel and spa are very popular and as a result maintain high occupancy year-round. I have passed your concerns along to our entire management team. I hope you would consider giving us another opportunity to make your next stay right. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of assistance in making a future stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The room was big and clean. The service was great. The swimming pool was nice and warm and the towel service was perfect. The food at the bar was good and the people were very nice. The breakfast was really nice (we had breakfast from the menu) . If we will be in this area again we will go back to this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Eileen Q, Guest Relations Manager at The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear gitje2010,

Thank you for your fantastic review! I am so pleased to hear you were able to enjoy the pool facilities and you experienced great service during your stay. I hope you can make the journey back to Niagara in the near future!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Pre summer special, overnight stay which was fabulous! 3 course Dinner & Buffet breakfast added on. Great vintage hotel, comfortable delux room, 2 swimming salt water pools indoor & out, hot tub and hot spring pool outside at the spa. A wonderful stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Eileen Q, Guest Relations Manager at The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Foodpassion28,

Happy Birthday! Thank you for choosing Pillar and Post for your birthday getaway. I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy all we have to offer and I hope we will become be your regular celebration destination.