All reviews my husband and i premium king lake ontario yogurt main building golf club steam room boiled eggs continental breakfast is pool and hot tub two blocks the blue room couples massage turn down service third floor get away shaw festival
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Stayed three nights at the Oban and it was nice. Pricey stay but everything in the town is. Can't rave about it but can't diss it either. Would stay there again, but as one of my pet peeves is being in a hotel where I can hear the people in the room above walking around, I would definitely stay on the third (top) floor. Generally quiet neighborhood as it's a few blocks from the main street.

Room Tip: Top floor to avoid the noise of the walking in the unit above.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chirop99
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The Inn is brilliantly located on the lake. The rooms a very comfortable with possibly the nicest pillows we've ever experienced. The breakfast was really good, the staff friendly and the whole place just works. One of the nicest weekend stays we've had.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room overlooking the lake
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I decided to get away, just for one night. The weather was outstanding and I picked this location specifically because of the pool. Everything about the hotel was lovely. The room, the hotel location, the staff., the Spa; Everything except the pool. It was dirty! There were a lot of leaves, not clear... Just disappointing. I want to say again, everything else was fantastic. We will go back again but hope the pool is cleaned next time.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2016

I contacted the Oban Inn Spa to book an afternoon of treatments for my wife and 5 of her friends. I wanted this to be a surprise for my wife's 30th birthday, and her friends were coming in from out of town (3 hours away). When I initially contacted the Spa, they were very helpful, and asked me to send an email to the concierge to book the treatments. The Concierge was very prompt in responding to my emails and efficient in setting up the treatments.

When we arrived at the Spa on my wife's birthday, the employees at the front desk were ready for us, and even went ahead to take pictures of my wife receiving the surprise from her friends. The Spa treatments were outstanding (massages, facials, and pedicures)! And they had a very relaxing lounge area in the Spa in which the group could order drinks and food, and chat between treatments. Overall, the experience far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul_JC22
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Loved our recent stay in the Victorian Blue room in the Oban House--overlooking the water and golf course--beautiful tree lined street and gardens, fish pond surrounding the property. Enjoyed our dinner--highly recommend the Seafood Pasta--amazing! My husband enjoyed the Steak/frites. Spa services were excellent--very relaxing atmosphere-- I prefer a smaller personalized spa experience--highly recommend their massage therapist Lorne! We felt like $1million after our treatments.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple