“Very enjoyable lunch”
Review of The Works

The Works
Ranked #22 of 612 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Description: The Works is a full service, licensed, casual dining restaurant chain with outdoors work themes. The restaurant’s main menu feature is burgers
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Four of us had lunch upon our arrival in Niagara Falls, ON. We were headed somewhere else, but walked past and thought it looked good and wasn't overly crowded (about 2 pm).
Burgers were great; fried dills and onion rings as well. Service was excellent, very friendly. A very enjoyable relaxing start to our trip. Moderately priced, given the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Our Server Taylor was awesome. All the food was awesome. Especially The burger “bring Smokey back” with bacon pulled pork was made by a local chef and it was amazing.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Let me start by saying I'm a regular. I visit this location about once a month, sometimes twice. I realize every business has its "off" days and I don't expect perfection every time but something has changed. The last two times I've visited, both in June 2018 always shortly after 3pm, I've had to wait upwards of 45 minutes for my food to be delivered. If the food was hot, I would not complain, but while the burger was great, the fries were ice cold...both visits. After waiting so long, I did not bring it to my server's attention. She was great (same server both times) and both times apologized for the long wait. Not her fault, I get it.

I did notice a lot of fooling around near the kitchen area. Maybe shift change. A few people were visiting the kitchen staff. Eating at the "window", including one young man in the kitchen eating as well as cooking or prepping the food. Didn't look very professional and could explain the not so great ticket times.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch service from Cheenee Today ! She has a cheerful attitude and upbeat personality ! Thanks Hun xx

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Tried it during a visit here at the Falls. Quality is really good and taste as well. Servers are always at your disposal and asking if you need help or anything more. Really good burgers!! Would always recommend this Restaurant. Thank you for your host! Keep level high ❤️