Reviews (1 825)
1 825 results
1 115
1 115
All reviews steam shower breakfast in bed ag restaurant yogurt breakfast delivered milk bottle body jets rain shower head clifton hill hardwood floors boutique hotel deluxe room free parking gas fireplace traditional room hard boiled eggs wet bar
66 - 71 of 1 825 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

So the location is GREAT - a walk to the casino. The rooms are gorgeous and spacious. The restaurant is spectacular. I've been traveling to Niagara Falls for YEARS - and never enjoyed it until we stayed here. In fact we stayed for 3 days and returned 2 weeks later.

1  Thank AntoinetteRYYZ4EVER
Marco C, General Manager at Sterling Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Antoinette
Thank you for making the Sterling Inn & Spa part of your getaway to Niagara Falls.
I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and had a good stay. Our rooms are a little more spacious than the average hotel rooms. During the design phase, we had extra space and were able to place it back into the rooms.
We hope to see you again soon - now that you just can't stay away. We will welcome you back with open arms.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It was already mentioned here that the extra charge of 17CA$ is very faustrating and reduces the experience, since adjacent to the hotel there are parking lots at half price.

Breakfast to bed, room facilities, and location were perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank yroaed
Marco C, General Manager at Sterling Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Yroaed
I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and had a good stay. I am happy that you liked the breakfast, the facilities inside the room and the location too - just shy of a few steps from Clifton Hill. We do charge for parking. In Niagara Falls, especially in the summer months, parking space is at a premium. There are other hotels in the area that charge more for parking, but like you mentioned, there are other area lots that are cheaper than the Sterling's as well and do provide other options for Niagara Falls visitors.
We hope to see you again soon. We will welcome you back with open arms.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Absolutely loved the room I stayed in! Looked like a cozy loft with simple yet smart decorations. The bed was so comfortable, steam shower was amazing, breakfast in bed was delightful! The free shampoo and conditioner were L'occitane, so very good!

I was told about the little happy hour down in the restaurant and was surprised with how beautiful it looked. Fine dining experience for such a casual event. I bought a little appetizer because the atmosphere just seemed right, and was blown away by the flavor! Wish I stayed more than one night so I could have eaten dinner there, but something I'll look forward to in the future.

Overall I loved my experience and would recommend anyone to stay.

1  Thank ChrisDA95
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Canadian 4 star Hotel. Had a big room with little kitchen included. Bathroom with steam shower also big. Inroom breakfast, but just a croissajnt per person, coffee in french press, a joguth, little bottle of orange juice and a piece of fruit. Quiet. Big bed! Friendly Reception. Parking is additional 17 CA$ (surrounded of parking placed that cost about 5 CA$ SPA, Fitnessroom and Restaurant available, but not testet!
Clifton Hill 3 min.
Niagara Falls 8 min.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ana_Mafalda2014
Marco C, General Manager at Sterling Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Ana
Thank you for the great review online and for staying with us here at the Sterling Inn & Spa while visiting Niagara Falls.
I am happy to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and liked the guest room and all that the hotel has to offer. The extra features that you enjoyed such as the little kitchen, the steam shower and the fireplace were designed for your comfort. The breakfast is the creation of our very own Chef Cory and it is just another way for us to pamper you - after all, when did someone serve you breakfast in the comfort of your own bed.
Thank you once again for staying with us, and we hope that you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stayed here overnight with family before a shopping trip to Buffalo. The rooms are enormous and very well equipped with a kitchen area and fireplace. Lovely steam shower and breakfast delivered to your room included in the price is a very nice touch.
Just a few minutes walk downhill to the falls and you can avoid the return uphill walk by entering the casino and taking the elevator!

1  Thank bluekit
Marco C, General Manager at Sterling Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Bluekit
Thank you for making the Sterling Inn & Spa part of your trip to Niagara Falls.
I hope that the shopping in Buffalo was great. I am glad that you liked our rooms, found them big, and liked the extra features like the fireplace and the steam shower. These were designed with your comfort in mind, and I am glad that you enjoyed them.
Please don't hesitate to visit us again during your next shopping trip, or just for a relaxing visit to get away from the everyday life.