Book In Advance

5 803
1 251
5 803
1 251
All reviews top deck horseshoe falls boat ride red ponchos fireworks cruise canadian side getting wet waterproof camera american falls rain ponchos plastic poncho an amazing experience visiting the falls long line once in a lifetime adventure pass bucket list
698 - 703 of 7 292 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended cruise to get close to the Falls. Would definitely aim to get there early as the lines get very long later in the day. But whatever time you go, the experiences is unforgettable!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Panchos were handed out and were necessary. I preferred the lower level for comfort as well as photos. There is very limited space to sit down so if there is any problem with standing for the cruise this one is not for you. I was able to grab a place to sit but that is not guaranteed. There is also a long walk and wait to board the vessel. But it is a fun time.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We have a 6 & 8 year olds and they loved it! The line was long but it took only about 30 min to get down to the boat. The view was just incredible! You really won’t regret it. It short but seeing my kids marvel at the nature and wanting to come back next year! It’s really something wonderful. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Our family of 6, including a 2 year old, went on a Wednesday morning. No lines, quick boarding, fast departure. It was just a long enough ride to experience the grandeur of the falls. Awe inspiring and well worth the cost!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The Horn Blower is the boat from the Canadian side. If you are on the American side it is the Maid of the Mist. We had a good experience. We did have to wait in line for a little bit, but it was not too bad. People head straight for the sides when getting on the boat. I would recommend waiting until you get on the boat to put on your poncho. Most of us put it on immediately, but then took it back off standing in line because we got too hot! I don’t think one side was better than the other on the boat. It only takes 10-15 minutes. I will caution you that if you are prone to sea sickness, this might make you a bit queasy. It is not rough, but the going back and forth trying to hold the boat steady in front of the falls was enough for my husband to start getting nauseous. You will get wet. I am not sure it can be avoided. My shoes were a little damp, but not too bad. My hair was dripping though but that was because I chose not to wear the hood from the rain poncho. I did not want it interfering with my taking pictures. It is a neat experience to be so close to the falls