Reviews (2 395)
2 395 results
All reviews perkins restaurant within walking distance skylon tower ice machine hot tub front desk staff through groupon clifton hill parking fee very nice hotel beds were very comfortable family suite other attractions booked this hotel city view mini fridge indoor pool
543 - 548 of 2 395 reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We booked this hotel for the convenient location to downtown Niagara Falls not for the view. It's a five minute walk to downtown. Clean rooms,very comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Only one downside there is No safety deposit box in room. It's in a locked room in the lobby.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
RamadaNFFV, The Wyndham Garden at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the value that we offer our guests.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Wyndham in the near future.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This was a standard hotel at a good price. It is located on the hill above the falls on the Canadian side. This means that if you want to walk to the falls you have to walk down a hill through the gardens. It is about a ten minute walk down to the falls. However, I saw a few people on the way back from the falls huffing and puffing because they had to walk up the hill. If your idea of exercise is working the TV remote, this might not be the hotel for you. However, there is a tram that will take you up the hill that is adjacent to the visitor center adjacent to the falls. Alternatively, you can take a cab. This hotel is not located adjacent to the falls. For our purposes, this was just fine. Breakfast is not included and parking is a $15 charge.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Although the view is misleading, everything else was great. Staff members were helpful, it was clean, and it was in a convenient location to walk to the Ontario Niagara Falls. Staff allowed us to check out late and remain parked in their lot a little later, and that was very much appreciated. I would stay here again when in this area. One warning, the IHOP connected to this hotel by a parking lot is WAY overpriced. Go somewhere else for breakfast!

Stayed: July 2016
RamadaNFFV, The Wyndham Garden at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and kind words with us - we will be sure to share them with our entire team.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Wyndham on your next visit to Niagara Falls.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Somehow we got double booked at this hotel. One of the reservations had to be cancelled and we stayed 3 nights under the other reservation. The manager insisted that we needed to pay a cancellation fee of approximately $150. The hotel was sold out for each of the nights of our stay. When I asked that the cancellation fee be waived as a courtesy....because we stayed 3 nights and the double booking was clearly a mistake by someone....I was told in no uncertain terms, "no", So I found this hotel to be rigid with regard to their rules. I contacted their corporate office and did not get a response.
Also, vending machines did not work on all but 1 of the floors. I am not a fan of this hotel or this hotel group. I will not stay there or recommend them.

Stayed: August 2015
2  Thank Bob D
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Overall I thought the hotel was well worth the money. The beds were very comfortable and the room clean. The staff at the front desk were very pleasant to speak to. The pool and work out area was tiny but okay. Location was perfect. Walking distance to everything. The only issue I had was the tourism fee. I have been told everywhere this is an optional fee. But when asked for it to be removed from my bill the staff told me it wasn't optional. Again the staff was polite and easy to talk to but wasn't clear on that fee. A fridge in the room would have been nice as well. I would recommend this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple