All reviews whirlpool aero car beds were comfortable minute drive parking lot jacuzzi tub niagara falls attractions wego fireplace
Reviewed 19 May 2017

the manager of the hotel Ben, was so nice for not charging us for the cancellation of our reservation. I should be charged for late cancellation but because of him it help us free of charge. Thank you very much and i'm looking forward to book again with you guys.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thanks for choosing Super8. Hope to see you soon. Ben Somal

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Had a great time with family
Nice staff and management
Clean rooms with fridge
Willing and planning to come here again sometime soon over the summer
Hopefully next time pool would be open so kids have even more fun

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thanks for you nice comments. Hope to see you soon. BEN SOMAL

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I booked through booking.com. I had a family emergency come up, so I had to cancel my booking....but the booking was non-refundable. The manager was willingly to put my booking date over to a new one. He was so very understanding, supportive, and patient with my situation. I certainly plan to use this hotel again in the summer. Again, thanks Ben for your excellent managerial skills and customer service accommodation(s). I look forward to reserving a room with you in the near future.

Room Tip: Excellent Manager!!
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

When I booked this place for a night I knew the reviews were not that good. So I was prepared to only spent the night with minimal accommodation. In other words, expectations were low to begin with. When I got to the hotel, I realized the room is so cold and loud because they opened the window with no heat on. There was no extra blankets either so we had to turn the heat waaay up - thankfully the heat works. There isn't an microwave in the room, and in the morning I cannot find milk for my coffee and cereal. Those were a quick fix in comparison to the no wifi - it did not work for my entire stay from Friday through Saturday! My mom has no data plan at all, and I had to use my own data to review this horrible hotel... I guess if you are only here for one night it is ok. If not then try your best to steer clear.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

No wifi, terrible breakfast. Marijuana and cigarette smell in the room, awaken by the neighbors conversation. They attempted to bribe me into putting a good review because I accidentally took a pillow

Room Tip: The rooms are next to the smoking and non smoking so you can smell cigarettes or Marijuana.