“Fun to visit a Hard Rock but nothing spectacular”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #123 of 601 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Situated on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort between the Sheraton on the Falls and Casino Niagara, Hard Rock Cafe is one of the most popular dining choices on the resort thanks to its dynamic tex-mex inspired menu and rock n' roll atmosphere. The restaurant features dining sections inspired by the Beatles and Elvis that complement the 80-foot Guitar Bar. Hard Rock Café Niagara Falls also offers a street level boutique, featuring collectables and souvenirs including signature t-shirts, pins, and special merchandise collections designed by popular music artists.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Took the teens to their first Hard Rock Cafe while we where in Niagara Falls. Food was good but nothing special. I ordered a Bahama Mama shot with the souvenir shot glass, which was fun. My husband hoped to order a beer in the take-home glass but they were out of glasses, so that was a no-go. Overall, 5 people ate for a pre-tip bill of $155.00 (Canadian). Pretty expensive, in my opinion.

George M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear MichiganMom71,

Thanks for your feedback. I apologize that we were out of the souvenir pint glasses. We are expecting them in tomorrow as there was a delay at customs with this order. I do hope you give us a try in the near future.

Best regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (2 401)

109 - 113 of 2 401 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What a great place for a quick dinner. We had burgers and beer and a personable waiter! Very busy the night we visited but the service was prompt and food delicious.
Right across from Niagara Falls. Worth the trip, with so many restaurant choices in the area, this is one you should consider.

1  Thank Karen L

Dear Karen L.,

Thanks so much for your great feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you do come back and visit us again in the near future.

Rock on!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing too special to write about this restaurant. The burger was cooked as ordered, the fish and chips were good, and the chicken tenders were okay. The server was friendly and quick to bring the check.

Dear Rachel,

Thanks for taking the time to review us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a Hard Rock Café pin collector with limited travel experience. Of course while I was on vacation, I had to visit the Café. Id actually give the Rock Shop a 3 star rating. No one was available to help us with finding sizes and there were only two cashes open. Once I found what I was looking for and was served at the cash, the cashier didn’t know how to tender a cash payment and I had to wait for someone to show her. We then decided to eat at the patio. We were served by Amanda and she was outstanding and the reason why I’m giving a 5 star review!! She noticed us sit down right away and asked us if we’d like anything to drink while handing us our menus. We promptly ordered drinks and then looked at the menu. She checked up on us throughout our meal and was available if we had any questions or needed anything else. Amanda was absolutely amazing and I’d go back next time I’m in town!

George M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Mkaup83,

Thanks so much for your review. I'm so glad that Amanda rocked it for you. You might of caught us on a day when one of our retail staff called in and we were training a new staff member. I do hope you continue to enjoy our brand during your worldwide travels.

Rock on!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here last night after a long drive. Sad to say, it was not at all what I remember or expected. My waldorf salad waz made entirely of bitter kale greens and so was my husband's 4 dollar side salad. The grilled chicken was dry and cold. Also, their water needs a filter. It tastes terrible.

Hello,

I'm not sure what restaurant you think you're reviewing but we do not have a Kale or Waldorf Salad on our menu here at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Thanks,