“Vacation”
Review of White Water Walk

White Water Walk
More attraction details
Owner description: A boardwalk that runs along the treacherous Whirlpool Rapids.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We loved our entire visit to all these places! I recommend all of the tours I did 100% nothing disappointing at all!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3 891)
All reviews
"take your time"
in 45 reviews

221 - 225 of 3 892 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Fun time, great short walk - use caution with small kids. Took the Wego bus although there is parking too. Great pics too!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Educational and informative as well as getting close to the river and understanding how nature created the surroundings. Good for kids

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Only noticed this when on a we go bus thank god we stopped stunning walk with breathtaking views and a easy walk we loved it here and I would recommend it to all we really enjoyed and also learnt as great info on the walk

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Long line up to get to the down elevator (thankfully not a long line up to get back up!) and no bathrooms on site (you have to go across the street). Maybe I was a bit too hungry and had to use the washroom, but I couldn't wait to finish this 'walk'. I thought it was boring and like walking beside a river. Couldn't believe there was a fee to do it.
Meh. (If it weren't part of the Pass we had, I would have skipped it).
BTW - take the bus to get there from Lundy's Lane area. The gal who sold us the tickets said it was a 10 minute walk. I'm a pretty fit person, but around 30 minutes later on this hot day we still had yet to arrive!