“Great place for information, tickets and lunch/dinner”

Table Rock Welcome Centre
Book In Advance
More Info
US$148,26*
and up
Niagara Falls Night Tour with Dinner and Cruise
Ranked #11 of 145 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't get my souvenirs from here (pricier than Clifton Hills). However, it's a great place to ride the incline to or WEGO bus and get information and see the falls. TIP: Buy the Wonder Pass, it's a good value

1  Thank Gina G
Write a ReviewReviews (1 843)
All reviews
"canadian falls"
in 46 reviews

8 - 12 of 1 843 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice place. a couple of gift shops, Coffee and snacks. Many things were closed because of the season. Kudos to the young man , (sorry I didn't get his name) where we purchased the wonder pass. I was having trouble with my credit card because I forgot to call the bank. He tried a couple of other things to make it work, but was very patient, and pleasant. I got it worked out .Clean restrooms, they kept the sidewalks clear of ice. All the workers in there were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great to be so close to the falls with views of the Horseshoe and American Falls. Took the incline railway and highly recocommend this for on,y $5.50.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Table Rock
Table Rock was a large shelf of rock that jutted out from the Canadian shore of Niagara Falls just north of the Welcome Center. It was blasted off after several rockfalls to make the place safer for tourists. The Table Rock Welcome Center is full of fast food and shops, but the bathrooms were clean and it is the way out to see Horseshoe Falls. There is also a 4D movie, but we opted to just see the real thing. Our first stop was down the elevator to the tunnels under the building, to Journey Behind the Falls.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2018

It was a wonderful experience! The tunnels were filled with frames that contained historic facts! It's neat learn about the place that one is exploring. Getting to see pictures of Presidents and celebrities that have walked the same tunnels is an intriguing bonus to the tour! Image attached as an example.
I didn't mind getting my hair wet a bit when I stepped out to the balcony! I felt closer to nature. I would do this again in a heartbeat no matter the price!

1  Thank Josie C